TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #856
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    This game is ass
    ​

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #857
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      Blind was viewing the thread for a while and i thought he'd pop in but nope
      Watching people not want to actually play the game makes it hard for me to want to play and that's garbage
      ​

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #858
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Xiz
        Hey guys I’m the real alka seltzer reporting in fuck you blind but it’s cool if sunfan counters.

        dbp hey how great is it gonna be when you get so close to catching me this game but you are gonna get distracted at the last second again
        xiz/dbp not w/w (there's a bunch more of these just look at how DBP legitimately pushed Xiz last EOD for that)

        Originally posted by Celirra
        anyways I wouldn't feel good about lynching anyone who's pushing the game forward actively this phase, based on how that usually kills turbos and thus makes us lose
        so I don't think I'm lynching any of tsun/ziz/ffa unless someone has like, an actual argument (they all feel towny anyways even though I'm scared of xiz (but i really didnt like that comment he made to roundbox(even if it was just baiting)))

        i hope the quiet losers come out to play soon so i can call them wolves
        celirra/xiz maybe not w/w?

        Originally posted by Celirra
        if you want to know why I'm paranoid of xiz this game
        it's because lately he's either been lynched early, or never at all even if he's widely wolf read
        he's slippery and tbh I'm kinda scared of slippery things
        another maybe not w/w for celirra/xiz

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        celery

        A wolf would try to pick out such a thing.
        blind/cel never w/w

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        MML is town because mindmelds
        fwiw I think this is like not a good reason to say mml/dbp isn't w/w celirra, this seems pretty weak even with the later development

        Originally posted by Celirra
        So here's my case on blind (call it omgys if you want but you suck)

        he didn't like i called out something about what he said, and made it just seem like I was giving a reason to paint him as a wolf
        even though what I said didn't have anything to do with calling out wolfiness at all
        and it seems like that's his whole argument against me


        the issue with it though is that it's blind and he tunneled on someone last time and misreading that tunneling lead to a mislynch and could've lead to a different mislynch if followed, so the crux is if it's just a warped train of thought or if its trying to paint a target

        I want to say the latter for the sake of giving blind credit
        cel/blind DEFINITELY not w/w

        Originally posted by flashflash account
        cel is censoring himself
        cel/ffa probably not w/w? this is where ffa's vote ended up

        Originally posted by Celirra
        I'm actually really annoyed that xiz completely ignored me when I pointed out that hes silly
        cel/xiz probably not w/w?

        Originally posted by Celirra
        Frankly your stuff at eod sounded more like you just stating rather than you presenting thoughts and opinions, which is akin to just quoting everything that someone says
        Sure its picked up a bit since but hey
        cel/lar maybe not w/w?

        Originally posted by Xiz
        nah im good
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Oh Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I can't insta solve the game and it's no fun lemme sheep and dip
        these two lock Lar/xiz to not w/w in my mind
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #859
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          Originally posted by flashflash account
          yeah crazy how the other two are dead huh

          *leers suspiciously*
          they weren't at the time dude
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #860
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            if any of you are reading me town and care about my reads

            you're not allowed to lynch Xiz this game

            I am officially vetoing it
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #861
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              Xiz cannot be a wolf it would legitimately blow my mind
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #862
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                if any of you are reading me town and care about my reads

                you're not allowed to lynch Xiz this game

                I am officially vetoing it
                What if the reason I'm reading you town is because I think he's wolf and I don't believe you two are partners?

                Because let's face it buddy I'm not that hot on your game
                ​

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #863
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  not w/w:
                  xiz/dbp
                  blind/cel
                  cel/ffa
                  cel/xiz (probably?)
                  cel/lar
                  xiz/lar

                  teams:

                  dbp/cel
                  dbp/lar
                  dbp/blind

                  cel/dbp
                  cel/xiz (probably not?)

                  ffa/dbp
                  ffa/lar
                  ffa/blind
                  ffa/xiz

                  lar/dbp
                  lar/ffa
                  lar/blind

                  blind/dbp
                  blind/ffa
                  blind/lar
                  blind/xiz

                  xiz/cel (probably not?)
                  xiz/ffa
                  xiz/blind

                  eliminate xiz cuz he's not a wolf and you get:

                  dbp/cel
                  dbp/lar
                  dbp/blind

                  cel/dbp

                  ffa/dbp
                  ffa/lar
                  ffa/blind

                  blind/dbp
                  blind/ffa
                  blind/lar
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #864
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    What if the reason I'm reading you town is because I think he's wolf and I don't believe you two are partners?

                    Because let's face it buddy I'm not that hot on your game
                    if you think he gets upset like that when I talked to him as a wolf and comes back the way he did then you're just wrong about how Xiz would play as a wolf

                    it sucks that this read exists but xiz being a wolf doing that doesn't exist
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #865
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                      rereading the thread made me feel a lot better about cel and a lot worse about ffa
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #866
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                        also, blind being a wolf would explain why I've had such a hard time finding the wolves but I don;t think I'm interested in exploring that world too much at the current time
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #867
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                          oh whoops I forgot to put the lar worlds in that post
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #868
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                            I've spent a decent portion of the day deciding whether or not ffa is a wolf or not
                            whether or not despite his odd viewpoints he might still be town

                            I think I'm just going to lynch him at this point
                            I have reason to think a lot of people are town and upon a reread I saw him quote a lot of roundbox/funny's reads, not do anything with them, and reiterate his reads on cel and myself from yesterday

                            nothing has changed for him despite all this works he's done and I think that looks bad

                            when I've talked to him about his scumread on me there's been no development when I've talked about things like how he has said he wouldn't like me regardless of whether or not I held onto the Xiz read or not, or when he said that Xiz and I had interactions that were all over the place and I responded saying that really only two viewpoints happened in my side (only two at most if you cound Xiz's nullread on me before it became a wolfread happened on Xiz's side) and that's not all over the place

                            the game is a headache for me and I have a lot of reason to think a lot of people are town and ffa is not really holding up in comparison

                            last turbo when he was a wolf I had no idea, I have to admit that I don't quite know what to look for but if anything feels right, its this

                            ffa
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #869
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                              now I know you're wolfing
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #870
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                                oh nobody's here shame

                                yeah sunfan voting me shows a really unnatural progression cause it's like
                                "I think FFA is town but everyone else is a question mark"
                                and now it's
                                "I think everyone is town and the only remainder is FFA"
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...