TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1021
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Celirra
    So like
    I think its known I'm an advocate for blind but I dont think you're wanting him lunched for the right reasons and it feels more like a uh... emotional and principle based reason
    Themechanicallyfan
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1022
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've been burned before by comparing irl to forum and I do kinda think it's an apples to oranges situation between live Hitler and forum werewolf


      But I also see where you're coming from since that's like the only scum meta there is of me
      I've been burned by a stove before it doesn't mean I dont cook
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #1023
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        Frankly this isnt a sunfan I've seen before so it's kind of a ????? and borderline zzzzzzzz zone for me
        Dont let emotions cause any rash decisions eh friend
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #1024
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          I have a legit case against blind which is mostly my d1 stuff plus a bit of a critique on relying on mechanics solely to seem good d2 but you dont seem to be in the right state of mind to discuss that right now sunman
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1025
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            I always do really bad when people are yelling at me in TWG and Lars and Dbp both kind of reacted strongly when I voted them. When wolves tell at me I always have a hard time lynching them which is again a me problem.
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #1026
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              And I do still kinda stand by my statement of it being a silly way of handling a f5 seeing as it didnt work in fe game
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1027
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Celirra
                I have a legit case against blind which is mostly my d1 stuff plus a bit of a critique on relying on mechanics solely to seem good d2 but you dont seem to be in the right state of mind to discuss that right now sunman
                I haven't been "in the right state of mind" since I was maroon to xiz
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1028
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  I'm actually confused about why you went for dbp instead of ffa in the end
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1029
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    And I do still kinda stand by my statement of it being a silly way of handling a f5 seeing as it didnt work in fe game
                    Idc that it didn't work. The best case scenario here is that blind has enough free time, comes in the thread, reads everything, talks to everyone about the game and makes an informed vote. He's not going to do that. None of the discussion here matters if he's town. He will come in, read almost nothing, fire a vote from his hip, and no one will be swayed by his case because he's not playing this like s team game.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1030
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I'm actually confused about why you went for dbp instead of ffa in the end
                      Because Lara was mean to me and told me to replace out
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #1031
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                        Take a step back for a bit friend
                        I dont think you're wrong but it feels like it is for the wrong reasons or from the wrong place or whathaveyou
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1032
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                          Wait what I must've missed that
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #1033
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                            I remember being told once and I referred to it earlier that lar is aggro as wolf and mostly just acts like a prick to get people to back off him, but I also dont know lar enough to say if he would do that as town too
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #1034
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I always do really bad when people are yelling at me in TWG and Lars and Dbp both kind of reacted strongly when I voted them. When wolves tell at me I always have a hard time lynching them which is again a me problem.
                              So your poe is me and blind right now?
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1035
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                                Actually if that's the case why the dbp vote

                                I'm really confused
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...