TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1156
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    idk man that blind vote from cel was also naked and that kinda sketches me out but w/e

    i've made my bed if it had shit it in then it just be like that sometimes
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #1157
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      what can i say
      I'm secretly perverse

      ohohohohoohooohohoho
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1158
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Celirra
        flip i with me and you with you
        me didn't know me was strong town to you
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #1159
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          me didn't know me was strong town to you
          me smart smart
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #1160
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            are you seeing the blind re: dbp thing as an attempt at distancing then?
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1161
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              yeah, if cel is with someone other than blind which I guess exists out past the former planet of pluto then they probably were here earlier on invisible and peaced but they'd probably be back now to end the game so
              I feel good
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1162
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Celirra
                are you seeing the blind re: dbp thing as an attempt at distancing then?
                well it has to be

                I didn't know what to make of it at the time but from my perspective only one of you and lar can be wolves and like my theory of why this game made me want to be drawn and quartered feels right

                idk I'm bad but I'm not incompetent, and the wolves being hard to find this game because they were just not around for most of it makes a lot of sense to me
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #1163
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  See with that Cel vote I don't even know anymore

                  It's still the Blind/Cel/DBP pool but depending on Cel's intentions that could actually clear Blind who was my top scum read so like

                  Fuck
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1164
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    I think I just prefer votes to be locked in in mylo/lylo
                    none of these "WhAt If ThE pArTnEr IsN't ArOuNd To VoTeRuSh" shenanigans would matter
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1165
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      See with that Cel vote I don't even know anymore

                      It's still the Blind/Cel/DBP pool but depending on Cel's intentions that could actually clear Blind who was my top scum read so like

                      Fuck
                      BRUH
                      if blind is town then the team is exactly me and cel once DBP arrives
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #1166
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                        I think it was that one charu(i think) game where that kinda thing happened and it made me really... well, weirded out because it almost made twg more of a slight of hand game than a whatever game twg is
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #1167
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                          Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well fuck then if Cel's vote was legit him just agreeing with you

                          And Cel isn't a busser


                          That's Blind DBP 100%
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1168
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I think it was that one charu(i think) game where that kinda thing happened and it made me really... well, weirded out because it almost made twg more of a slight of hand game than a whatever game twg is
                            yeah, I agree
                            fastest finger questions were the worst part of who wants to be a millionaire
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #1169
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                              I don't know how you know I'm not a busser? wtf
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1170
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                                iirc you've never been in live lar
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...