TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #1141
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    Sun Fan

    Unvote
    ​

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #1142
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      No Unvote for real what the fuck are you doing
      ​

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #1143
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        UNVOTE
        ​

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #1144
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          Votes from post 1009 to post 1143
          Night in 4:47:24

          ---
          • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
          • 2 -- blindreper1179 -- Celirra (46), the sun fan (51)
          • 1 -- unvote -- MixMasterLar (27)
          • 2 -- not voting -- blindreper1179 (8), DaBackpack (0)

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1145
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            No Unvote for real what the fuck are you doing
            it was a misunderstanding, I think
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1146
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              UNVOTE
              no
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1147
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                I swear if I'm just actually not competent then I'll feel really bad but
                Idk man that didn't feel like a rush to me

                there was also like 15ish seconds between that vote and me unvoting from !feels~ so its probably just a random vote

                idk
                I might be chainsaw though
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #1148
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck fine mate whatever


                  Cel if you're town you're keep your fucking votes to yourself for right now don't push it
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #1149
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    man I just
                    might actually be the dumbest human being on the planet but I don't think I stopped a rush because Lar posted at the same time Cel voted and he didn't vote for blind so like
                    that'd just be bad wolf coordination

                    they have daychat

                    the wolves in jTWG coordinated perfectly for their voterush so its kind of fucking hilarious if its lar/cel and they fucked it up but

                    I don't think that's what happened

                    blind

                    I might be the dumbest human being on the planet but w/e
                    i thought daychat was usually off in turbos....? it always was in the ones i hosted anyways
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1150
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      Wolfchat is night only
                      oh it turns out I'm not competent for other reasons
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #1151
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                        I'm starting to buy into the lar/blind w/w theory more kinda

                        I think I'm keeping my vote
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1152
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                          well at least its not cel/lar I guess
                          I am glad that I did not stop a rush because that's a terrible way to win the game
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1153
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I'm starting to buy into the lar/blind w/w theory more kinda

                            I think I'm keeping my vote
                            nah lar's town
                            he begged me to unvote in a townie way and just like potatoed mechanics that the wolves would know in a believable way

                            this is coming from the guy who thought wolves had daychat but

                            its dbp/blind
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1154
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                              the reason this game sucked is because all it was was town fighting for 85 thousand years

                              DBP would come in 2 hours before EOD and do things yeah but blind was doing nothing

                              the reason I couldn't find wolves is because they weren't posting most of the time

                              and also because I'm bad
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1155
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I didn't know I was strong town to you
                                flip i with me and you with you
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...