TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #841
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    some pretty fucked up irl stuff messed up my game that game, so like, yeah i shouldnt have missed funnygurls role you are absolutely 100% right

    I really didnt want that to affect that game but it did, and now its affecting this game and thats what upsets me more then anything

    its stuff that shouldnt be in twg because its a crutch and such a big angleshoot and i hate it but like, whatever.

    im not mad at you, no need to apologize but its more of me being mad at myself
    Oh. I'm an asshole. I forgot what u had going on.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #842
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      I'm sorry Xiz
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #843
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        that uh
        put a real damper on my footlong from Subway
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #844
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          I'm really sorry Xiz. It is a result of my own stupidity that I didn't put 2 and 2 together there.
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #845
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            I'm not gonna talk anymore about that though
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #846
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              how's the fanfic coming along cel?
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #847
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                Got a break for like 5min so maybe I'll have time to catch up...!
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #848
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by flashflash account
                  hot take for the day

                  wolf in sunfan/funnygurl/roundbox

                  just one I think
                  I'm not voting outside em
                  I was doing something else on a reread but I thought this post was interesting considering where his vote ended up
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #849
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    I dont know why lar thinks I pissed in his cornflakes
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • flashflash account
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2017
                      • 567

                      #850
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I was doing something else on a reread but I thought this post was interesting considering where his vote ended up
                      yeah crazy how the other two are dead huh

                      *leers suspiciously*
                      aka mikey

                      -----

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                      Originally posted by QueenAshy
                      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #851
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                        @Xiz sorry you have irl things friend

                        I'll message you once this game is done in case you wanna talk


                        I still think you're wolfier than sunfan though
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #852
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          sunfan is town here, and im town there isnt a wolf between us, i dont like how cel was determined there is a wolf between us, seems more opportunistic i guess

                          if sunfan is a wolf that cheapshot tilted me to oblivion and i guess he wins i dunno
                          I didnt say there was a wolf between you two, I said if there was one between you two its probably you and its probably not both of you
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #853
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            how's the fanfic coming along cel?
                            Itll happen one day when I say drunk twg again probably
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #854
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                              Back to pump
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #855
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                most of my reads are based off of roundbox's reads
                                I know.
                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                the votes on funny, cel, myself, the placement of votes and followup of how players reads evolved to see if they lined up with their votes
                                Is there like more to this sentence?

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                mml doesn't fit that mentality
                                Of fucking what? You don't like my progression on Funny?

                                I'm pretty open to the fact that I didn't care much for the wagons and when she voted for Roundbox in a pretty bad OMGUS I just decided that she was the better of the three. For what it's worth I absolutely regret it and should have followed DBP in voting you. It's fair to say my progression kind of sucked because it's d0 so fucking of course it does but that doesn't excuse you from basically not wanting to have any progression of your own the entire rest of the game.

                                Like fuck.

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                I have no energy to fight anyone right now so like, if you are gonna be agressive with me i just simply wont care about your posts sorry
                                I wish I could vote you a second time

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I dont know why lar thinks I pissed in his cornflakes
                                Pissing in my cornflakes requires you to be actively engaged with me for longer then 5 seconds and you've already shown an inability to do that.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...