Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread
probably something about how if town starts nolynching, wolves stack up kills faster than towns do
Haku had his nice post in jTWG where 2 no-lynches in a row would extend the game by 1 phase in the worst case scenario though, so that might be a point for nolynching
but it really only applies if we're badOriginally posted by xXOpkillerXxyour name should be wolfOriginally posted by HakulyteI wish I could vote you a 2nd time.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread
Kiki's delivery service
I don't think phantoms are on right??? Or did I misread the setup again lmfao
Originally posted by MinaciousGraceit's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condomComment
-
Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread
I think the majority wanted it*
but you're right that it probably SHOULD be repolled
that being said when phases end is something the mod initially decides, people are SUPPOSED to read the OP before signing up (says someone who didn't read it) to avoid these kinds of conflicts.TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Originally posted by xXOpkillerXxyour name should be wolfOriginally posted by HakulyteI wish I could vote you a 2nd time.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread
Alright, I love Hakulyte, but some of his advice and behavior is either just wrong, or misleading.probably something about how if town starts nolynching, wolves stack up kills faster than towns do
Haku had his nice post in jTWG where 2 no-lynches in a row would extend the game by 1 phase in the worst case scenario though, so that might be a point for nolynching
but it really only applies if we're bad
You're right that town should lynch as often as possible BECAUSE wolves kill gain more kills, I guess to be more specific they will deny town additional lynches for each successful nightkill they make where town decides to lynch no one instead of lynching someone where there are an odd number of players alive during a day phase, but that's a mouthful, so here' an easy cheat-sheet.
Are there an odd number of players alive?
Yes-----> Lynch someone
No------> Probably still lynch someone
The only time you ever see No Lynch occur where its actually correct are exceedingly rare situations where town has made it to the late-game with a lot of power roles left, and sleeping on average will generate more information/kills than a potential correct lynch would (which I've seen like one time in my life) or the much more common "There are 4 players alive during a day phase with one wolf and three town players so we should always sleep"
Even sometimes in those, sleeping doesn't work, really depends on the setup.TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread
like right now
@blindreper I see you sneakin', what's upOriginally posted by xXOpkillerXxyour name should be wolfOriginally posted by HakulyteI wish I could vote you a 2nd time.Comment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread
So just lynch, always, except when someone says "maybe we shouldn't lynch so we can be F3 instead of F4" which might still not work since the wolf could just go and kill the confirmed town if there is one.Alright, I love Hakulyte, but some of his advice and behavior is either just wrong, or misleading.
You're right that town should lynch as often as possible BECAUSE wolves kill gain more kills, I guess to be more specific they will deny town additional lynches for each successful nightkill they make where town decides to lynch no one instead of lynching someone where there are an odd number of players alive during a day phase, but that's a mouthful, so here' an easy cheat-sheet.
Are there an odd number of players alive?
Yes-----> Lynch someone
No------> Probably still lynch someone
The only time you ever see No Lynch occur where its actually correct are exceedingly rare situations where town has made it to the late-game with a lot of power roles left, and sleeping on average will generate more information/kills than a potential correct lynch would (which I've seen like one time in my life) or the much more common "There are 4 players alive during a day phase with one wolf and three town players so we should always sleep"
Even sometimes in those, sleeping doesn't work, really depends on the setup.Originally posted by xXOpkillerXxyour name should be wolfOriginally posted by HakulyteI wish I could vote you a 2nd time.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread
Yeah you got it basically
sometimes you want to sleep even if there is a confirmed town, but that's a decision that's usually up to the confirmed town.TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XV: Nickelodeon's Worst Show Ever - Game Thread
greg doin' his good 'ol TWG coaching thing again
Originally posted by MinaciousGraceit's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condomComment

Comment