Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #16
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Celirra
    I like how all your
    haikus are just sentences that are
    put in different lines
    i keep thinking you're
    charu but the second line
    being 9 helps not

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #17
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      gotta go present
      see yinz in a bit, after
      pretending smartness

      Comment

      • evanescence_death4ever
        where'sTHEdrain?!
        • Jun 2007
        • 616

        #18
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Ah, Pittsburgh goer?
        You use that word, "yinz" so well~
        Else, it is a lie?
        #charu4president2016

        "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
        Or something
        I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

        Comment

        • evanescence_death4ever
          where'sTHEdrain?!
          • Jun 2007
          • 616

          #19
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Celirra
          I think changing your avatar mid-game is kinda suspicious, it makes it seem like you're trying to hide something.............
          Ah! You accuse so!
          Whilst you are bold, you are quick.
          Ah...perhaps, too quick.
          #charu4president2016

          "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
          Or something
          I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #20
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Haku is watching.
            These Haikus are suspicious.
            That's Interesting.

            Comment

            • evanescence_death4ever
              where'sTHEdrain?!
              • Jun 2007
              • 616

              #21
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Haiku sans Haku.
              "I," it would be--oh so strange.
              Self centered. Eye. Blind.
              #charu4president2016

              "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
              Or something
              I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1303

                #22
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Raeko has arrived!
                I must keep it consistent
                Not interesting
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #23
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  We should all use limericks instead
                  Why, because it further uses your head
                  You have to rhyme,
                  And must speak in time,
                  And it helps to remember what you said
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • evanescence_death4ever
                    where'sTHEdrain?!
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 616

                    #24
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Ah! I think you're ever wrong!
                    For I know we should speak in song!
                    But perhaps not quite "speak,"
                    We shall sing, from our beak!
                    But we're not birbs, so we'll die before long?
                    #charu4president2016

                    "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                    Or something
                    I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                    Comment

                    • evanescence_death4ever
                      where'sTHEdrain?!
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 616

                      #25
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      https://soundcloud.com/user-555478716/twg-speakinsong-turbo

                      Guys, is this allowed?
                      I did not ask, so I'm scared!
                      Please help, don't ban me!
                      #charu4president2016

                      "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                      Or something
                      I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #26
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        I think it's allowed, but I also think it's dangerous for your game.

                        That's some rather self-incriminating singing because a town wouldn't need to feel guiltiness.

                        Just going in this area this early and not explaining why haikus are happening makes the game a little confusing already.

                        I'm just saying that because I tend to associate reasons behind actions. I understand that it's the beginning of D0, but I already have trouble to explain your intentions here.

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1303

                          #27
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          meh I think it was just random D0 having fun

                          but I don't want this day to turn into tons of random gibberish to sift through haha
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #28
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Fee-fi-fo-fum

                            I smell the scent of delicious morsoes in these parts!

                            I drool and drool, my lovely snacks. Which one of you shall I eat FIRST?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • evanescence_death4ever
                              where'sTHEdrain?!
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 616

                              #29
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              https://soundcloud.com/user-555478716/youretooserious

                              Charu ❤❤❤
                              ❤❤Favorite one❤
                              Haiku with ❤❤
                              #charu4president2016

                              "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                              Or something
                              I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #30
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I think it's allowed, but I also think it's dangerous for your game.

                                That's some rather self-incriminating singing because a town wouldn't need to feel guiltiness.

                                Just going in this area this early and not explaining why haikus are happening makes the game a little confusing already.

                                I'm just saying that because I tend to associate reasons behind actions. I understand that it's the beginning of D0, but I already have trouble to explain your intentions here.
                                check the signup thread
                                i said "haikus only" there
                                thinking of snivy

                                Comment

                                Working...