What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • craZ_kylo
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 368

    #5776
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    im collecting bottles for the 5 cent deposit in maine
    Did you know you can donate one or all of your vital organs to the Aperture Science Self Esteem Fund for Girls? It’s true!

    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #5777
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Give me my money now!

      No you give me my money!

      No..ect.

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • ffrrocksya
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 285

        #5778
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        what the...?

        FC's:52
        AAA's:11
        Tokens:18
        Skill Tokens:3

        I play with one hand
        (it's screwing me over a bit now)

        Originally posted by ffrrocksya
        Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

        Comment

        • spinal_compression
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 3325

          #5779
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Hello!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

          Comment

          • dandandandandan1111
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 94

            #5780
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            I'm arranged in a disorganized pattern!

            Comment

            • ffrrocksya
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 285

              #5781
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I can own you at dancing

              FC's:52
              AAA's:11
              Tokens:18
              Skill Tokens:3

              I play with one hand
              (it's screwing me over a bit now)

              Originally posted by ffrrocksya
              Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

              Comment

              • spinal_compression
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 3325

                #5782
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Sup?

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                Comment

                • ffrrocksya
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 285

                  #5783
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  my good 'ol room

                  FC's:52
                  AAA's:11
                  Tokens:18
                  Skill Tokens:3

                  I play with one hand
                  (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                  Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                  Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                  Comment

                  • spinal_compression
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3325

                    #5784
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Haha! I'm giving you the middle finger WHILE holding all my other fingers up! I'm so evil!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                    Comment

                    • Pizza_Pi
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 78

                      #5785
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      "Do you need any help? If not, I'll just beat you at DDR and FFR and make you cry."
                      Currently working in: Infinite Being Remix by jr2, Current progress: Sync

                      Originally Posted by Nothing
                      .................

                      Comment

                      • Ice wolf
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 852

                        #5786
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        I have aposable thumbs now! Yay!
                        Reverse for life!




                        ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

                        The best noteskin ever: Skittles


                        Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

                        Comment

                        • ffrrocksya
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 285

                          #5787
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          i'm going in for the kill...

                          FC's:52
                          AAA's:11
                          Tokens:18
                          Skill Tokens:3

                          I play with one hand
                          (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                          Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                          Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                          Comment

                          • spinal_compression
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3325

                            #5788
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Damn I f**ked up...

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                            Comment

                            • psychopete
                              Quite electrifying.
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 833

                              #5789
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              That was a wild night.

                              Comment

                              • Crashfan3
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 2937

                                #5790
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                ...I might not look like it...
                                ...But I'm a seventh-degree blackbelt...
                                ...want some cookies?...

                                Comment

                                Working...