What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ape0
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 195

    #5761
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    lol anime

    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #5762
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Guitar!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • Doug31
        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2004
        • 6811

        #5763
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        I'm a bunch of bottles that might have all fallen down like dominoes or something for all I know, bottles don't have much of a memory!

        Comment

        • spinal_compression
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 3325

          #5764
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          I'm hot and you know it!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

          Comment

          • Doug31
            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2004
            • 6811

            #5765
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            I like rolling around.

            Comment

            • spinal_compression
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 3325

              #5766
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I'm in a game! Woot!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

              Comment

              • beaner692
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 1071

                #5767
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                My addiction to World of Warcraft is getting bad, but I can stop whenever I want.


                wewt10k aim: IMB3AU


                http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=vertex+beta
                I play Vertex BETA :O

                Comment

                • craZ_kylo
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 368

                  #5768
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  ffr
                  Did you know you can donate one or all of your vital organs to the Aperture Science Self Esteem Fund for Girls? It’s true!

                  Comment

                  • spinal_compression
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3325

                    #5769
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    What's mine say?
                    Dude!

                    No, what's mine say?
                    Sweet!

                    Yea I know but what's mine say?
                    Dude!

                    ect...

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                    Comment

                    • revolutionomega
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2240

                      #5770
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      agh! my back pain prevents me from picking up all these damned bottles!!!1
                      "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
                      - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #5771
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Roar! I'm like Skelly Bones Dragon.

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • Tayfun
                          MasterGTS
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 918

                          #5772
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          what happened here last night?

                          Comment

                          • ffrrocksya
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 285

                            #5773
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            that's the last straw.....

                            FC's:52
                            AAA's:11
                            Tokens:18
                            Skill Tokens:3

                            I play with one hand
                            (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                            Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                            Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                            Comment

                            • Doug31
                              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 6811

                              #5774
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I'm really cute and awesome.;]

                              Comment

                              • spinal_compression
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3325

                                #5775
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Originally posted by Doug31
                                I'm really cute and awesome.;]

                                I'm not even going to think about a new one and steal Doug31's thing...

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                                Comment

                                Working...