Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 3lijah
    This ma coo coo face
    • Apr 2007
    • 896

    #601
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

    This sucks so much. I'm at work this.very moment. Brb, wringing mop ;_;
    BEST AAAs: Fluttershy (Monster Mix), S.E.B. in B.E.D., EHHS, Dreadnought [Heavy], .357 Magnum, Destination of the Heart, Oops, Boot, Puzzle, Colorful Course,
    BLACKFLAGS: Spaceman, A FLOWER GARDEN, Paraclete, Just Why, Pussy Pump, Future Destination
    BEST SDGs: Casino fire Kotomi-chan(7-0-0-1), Shitsubou Choco(7-0-0-0) Adventures of Lolo(7-0-0-3), Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!(3-0-0-1), Great Battleship(3-0-0-0), Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix)(5-0-0-1)

    Comment

    • Tyson ultima
      Autismspeaks.gov
      • Nov 2006
      • 1421

      #602
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

      Only like 3 hrs of sleep and still hype as hell.... JS is going to beat me in beatmania FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

      Comment

      • Elite Ninja
        Kawaii Desu
        Event Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2007
        • 4828

        #603
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

        lol kmay raping alloyus XD
        Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
        Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
        Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

        Comment

        • alloyus
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2006
          • 3269

          #604
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

          I will never live that down XD

          ^FFP_D0pey btw

          Comment

          • Reincarnate
            x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
            • Nov 2010
            • 6332

            #605
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

            Does the arcade take credit card etc or is it cash only? Anyone know what the machines take?

            Comment

            • alloyus
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2006
              • 3269

              #606
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

              Quarters, but there's an ATM

              ^FFP_D0pey btw

              Comment

              • Reincarnate
                x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                • Nov 2010
                • 6332

                #607
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                Generic (I assume not chase)? Like do the machines only take 5's etc

                Comment

                • Tyson ultima
                  Autismspeaks.gov
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 1421

                  #608
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  I can't remember too clearly but I think the machines take up to 10 I COULD be wrong.

                  Comment

                  • stargroup100
                    behanjc & me are <3'ers
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 2051

                    #609
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    just to be on the safe side I would recommend bringing cash, preferably no larger than 20's, but if you don't have a choice then I dunno lol

                    SEE YOU GUYS IN LIKE 2.5 HOURS
                    Rhythm Simulation Guide
                    Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

                    Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

                    Comment

                    • alloyus
                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3269

                      #610
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                      Yes SG see you there!!

                      ^FFP_D0pey btw

                      Comment

                      • Tyson ultima
                        Autismspeaks.gov
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 1421

                        #611
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                        Pat is almost here so yous there!~

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #612
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                          Gonna be leaving here soon I hope. A little behind cause shit is always going missing on me -_-
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • Reincarnate
                            x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 6332

                            #613
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                            Errday I'm hustlin

                            Comment

                            • All_That_Chaz
                              Supreme Dictator For Life
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 5874

                              #614
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                              I'm catching some quick lunch and then heading over.
                              Back to "Back to Earth"
                              Originally posted by FoJaR
                              dammit chaz
                              Originally posted by FoJaR
                              god dammit chaz
                              Originally posted by MalReynolds
                              I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                              Comment

                              • MrGiggles
                                Senior Member
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 2846

                                #615
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                                Arrived a tad early, brb hotel/eats

                                Comment

                                Working...