Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MrGiggles
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2005
    • 2846

    #586
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

    Spencer. My username is ok too, idc hehe.

    Comment

    • stargroup100
      behanjc & me are <3'ers
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jul 2006
      • 2051

      #587
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

      Originally posted by psychoangel691
      Tomorrow is Friday O_O

      In before rebecca black reference
      WHEN I NOTICED THIS YESTERDAY I NEARLY TORE MY FACE APART

      in any case my real name is Bufang, but I've gotten so many nicknames in the past you guys can call me whatever you want. most common nicks are Buffy and Boo. however, I'm totally fine with Cosmo too.

      I don't mind being called stargroup but I find the name awkward XD
      Rhythm Simulation Guide
      Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

      Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

      Comment

      • All_That_Chaz
        Supreme Dictator For Life
        • Apr 2004
        • 5874

        #588
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

        Most everyone I meet from the internet call me Chaz.
        Back to "Back to Earth"
        Originally posted by FoJaR
        dammit chaz
        Originally posted by FoJaR
        god dammit chaz
        Originally posted by MalReynolds
        I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

        Comment

        • Reincarnate
          x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
          • Nov 2010
          • 6332

          #589
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

          Originally posted by stargroup100
          WHEN I NOTICED THIS YESTERDAY I NEARLY TORE MY FACE APART

          in any case my real name is Bufang, but I've gotten so many nicknames in the past you guys can call me whatever you want. most common nicks are Buffy and Boo. however, I'm totally fine with Cosmo too.

          I don't mind being called stargroup but I find the name awkward XD
          I wonder how many people mispronounce your name (I guess most people say it with the fang of "wolf fang" and not fang as in the english transliteration "fong")?

          Comment

          • stargroup100
            behanjc & me are <3'ers
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jul 2006
            • 2051

            #590
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

            yeah obv it's supposed to be "fong" but the number of people who pronounce it each way is split about 50/50

            I don't care either way rofl
            Rhythm Simulation Guide
            Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

            Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #591
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

              Just had fun acting like an ass at target with alloyus and kmay <3
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • Tyson ultima
                Autismspeaks.gov
                • Nov 2006
                • 1421

                #592
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                Gahhh me and pat don't have everything settled yet. Getting slightly worried >.<

                Comment

                • TC_Halogen
                  Rhythm game specialist.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 19376

                  #593
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  So, I'm working on Night of Fire right now. Should be done fairly quickly - gonna make a DDR-esque Hard chart since the Expert chart is a 13 on ITG standards, haha.

                  Comment

                  • JenovaSephiroth
                    pink dragon irl
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 828

                    #594
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    I still have to make a couple of more files tonight. I have two done so far (PKMN, SX 10, McLarty Party People, SX 11)

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #595
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                      Ohey it's Saturday ^_^

                      See you all in about 13 hours.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • Tyson ultima
                        Autismspeaks.gov
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 1421

                        #596
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                        Getting kind of worried Pat hasn't been on all day @.@

                        Comment

                        • Patricoo
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 432

                          #597
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                          Originally posted by Tyson ultima
                          Gahhh me and pat don't have everything settled yet. Getting slightly worried >.<
                          Woops. I visited family and took a nap. Whats there to worry about? We've got a time and place set and I can do all those things. Anymore questions?

                          Comment

                          • Tyson ultima
                            Autismspeaks.gov
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 1421

                            #598
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                            Around 6 30. Still awake and mad anxious. Hopefully a big day to remember lol.

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #599
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th




                              See you guys in like 3 hours ^_^
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • Reincarnate
                                x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 6332

                                #600
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                                hehehe cute baby

                                Comment

                                Working...