Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MrGiggles
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2005
    • 2846

    #571
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

    203 442 5336

    I'll probably start driving around 10-11 to try and be there around 1. GMaps says about an hour and forty five to get there, but I think the route goes over the GW bridge and **** that noise

    c u nig nogs ther

    e: and the texts begin
    Last edited by MrGiggles; 08-4-2011, 09:34 PM.

    Comment

    • JenovaSephiroth
      pink dragon irl
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 828

      #572
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

      Originally posted by MrGiggles
      e: and the texts begin
      And so they do.

      Might as well drop mine in here.

      347 733 2341

      Comment

      • Reincarnate
        x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
        • Nov 2010
        • 6332

        #573
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

        Originally posted by JenovaSephiroth
        I should start getting you people's phone numbers for texting and general keeping-track stuff. ;D

        I leave for Hoboken tomorrow evening, then I'm gonna spend the night in my friend's dorm and we're heading out in the morning.

        Also, Rubix: if you want your transit cost to be slightly less, you can meet us in the Hoboken PATH station and we could head out as a troop. It's 11.50 directly from NYC to Dunellen on NJTransit, but it's only 1.75 from NYC to Newark on the PATH and 7.50 from Newark to Dunellen.
        I'm probably going to just take the NJTransit from Penn Station because it's a one-shot not far from my current address (I live on Roosevelt Island as of four days ago) and it's a more direct route -- since I'm fairly strapped for time, I'm trying to maximize as much as I can.

        Comment

        • JenovaSephiroth
          pink dragon irl
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 828

          #574
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

          Originally posted by Reincarnate
          I'm probably going to just take the NJTransit from Penn Station because it's a one-shot not far from my current address (I live on Roosevelt Island as of four days ago) and it's a more direct route -- since I'm fairly strapped for time, I'm trying to maximize as much as I can.
          Ah, okay. Go for it. :3

          Comment

          • Patricoo
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2003
            • 432

            #575
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

            I'm planning to be en rout and show between 1 and 2 on saturday only with guest in tow if all goes according to plan.

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #576
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

              908 798 1640

              Also, I kinda realized there are people going that I don't know their 1st name >.>
              Last edited by psychoangel691; 08-4-2011, 10:56 PM.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • MrGiggles
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2005
                • 2846

                #577
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                boy wont it be awkward when i have to refer to you as "psycho angel"

                Comment

                • Tyson ultima
                  Autismspeaks.gov
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 1421

                  #578
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  856-200-1490 droppin mine in here too yo. I admit the car ride with pat MIGHT be awkward, but I am still excited for this shit!

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #579
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    Originally posted by MrGiggles
                    boy wont it be awkward when i have to refer to you as "psycho angel"
                    Most people call me Kayla already as is My name is on my profile.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • Elite Ninja
                      Kawaii Desu
                      Event Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 4828

                      #580
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                      Cant wait to see vids of this event . Wish I could be there.
                      Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                      Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                      Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                      Comment

                      • kmay
                        Don't forget me
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6532

                        #581
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                        my name is kellen everyone. not going to post my number though. you gotta whoo me to get that

                        Comment

                        • alloyus
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3269

                          #582
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                          Oh jeez, I have your number...XD

                          ^FFP_D0pey btw

                          Comment

                          • JenovaSephiroth
                            pink dragon irl
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 828

                            #583
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                            My name is Matt but I honestly get called JS often enough at furmeets / on skype / etc that addressing me as either name is perfectly fine. :V

                            Comment

                            • Villanio
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 47

                              #584
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                              my name is Kevin if it matters...

                              Comment

                              • Reincarnate
                                x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 6332

                                #585
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                                My name is John Kimball




                                Or Marcus/Rubix is fine by me >.> Assuming I make it

                                Comment

                                Working...