Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alloyus
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2006
    • 3269

    #406
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

    Assuming if we don't specify then it'll stay that way? I actually like that a lot xD

    ^FFP_D0pey btw

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #407
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

      Yes, that's the base shirt
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • kmay
        Don't forget me
        • Jan 2007
        • 6534

        #408
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

        lol omfg i love that, "if your name is kmay you can break any of the rules"

        i like the black gradient, and i defintiely want the FFR name, all black....

        and I would like the color of the "east coast meetup" to be white.

        itll make the gradient off the FFR "duder" more legit

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #409
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

          Okay, so I posted the requests people have made so far for the shirts up front please let me know if these are correct I will be starting on shirts tomorrow.


          EDIT: Chaos I don't know if I'm blind and just missing it or if you didn't tell me but what size shirt did you need?
          Last edited by psychoangel691; 07-24-2011, 11:00 PM.
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #410
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th



            Last edited by psychoangel691; 07-25-2011, 01:53 AM.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • kmay
              Don't forget me
              • Jan 2007
              • 6534

              #411
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

              okay the outline doesnt look good to me... =/

              no outline and kellen's shirt is done =]

              Comment

              • TC_Halogen
                Rhythm game specialist.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2008
                • 19376

                #412
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                Alrighty -- Kayla can fix that right up.

                It's pretty funny; she's using the shirts to learn how to play around with Photoshop. Best way to learn is to go at it on your own, haha.

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #413
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  Hey I've wanted to learn to photoshop for a while now
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • Villanio
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 47

                    #414
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    just by looking at JS's shirt with the new gradient i get a feel for what mine will look like so mine should be fine the way it is now, and also Chaos would most likely be a M.

                    Comment

                    • kmay
                      Don't forget me
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6534

                      #415
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                      can i ask people for like $7 the bank just ripped me off of $50. something about some machine breaking or something. im soooooooo pissed. sorry guys.

                      Comment

                      • TC_Halogen
                        Rhythm game specialist.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 19376

                        #416
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                        With all of the customization that will be tossed into this, I think $7 is more than reasonable.

                        Comment

                        • Villanio
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 47

                          #417
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                          so who will we be paying for the shirts and how much?

                          Comment

                          • TC_Halogen
                            Rhythm game specialist.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 19376

                            #418
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                            People are paying kmay back for shirts - he put in a huge amount of money in for them.

                            Comment

                            • Villanio
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 47

                              #419
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                              alright just making sure. how much is it?

                              Comment

                              • kmay
                                Don't forget me
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6534

                                #420
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                                $7 minimum... wouldnt mind more. umm i forget his name, but he put money towards it so he needs some back, and AJ and Kayla also should get some money from this...


                                edit: Mr Giggles, sorry dude lol.
                                Last edited by kmay; 07-25-2011, 04:50 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...