Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #466
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

    So I did a test shirt because I want to be spot on before I go making the custom ones (and this is what the generic extras will look like) Plus I wasn't sure if this was even going to look good. This shirt is a bit off lol but it looks like this is going to work out pretty well once we tweek a few things. Plus some of the stuff I bought was damaged so I have to go back to the craft store before I make anymore.


    Front /Back








    ^_^
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • alloyus
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2006
      • 3269

      #467
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

      Oh my god yes <3

      ^FFP_D0pey btw

      Comment

      • JenovaSephiroth
        pink dragon irl
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 828

        #468
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

        Originally posted by Tyson ultima
        Well work is a guaranteed off, and Pat said he could take me for gas money. Going down is guaranteed. Such awesomeness >.<
        <3

        Also, the shirt looks pretty amazing.

        Comment

        • Villanio
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2010
          • 47

          #469
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

          it looks great and do you think you could take a picture of the entire shirt cause from that one it looks a little small, but im not complaining it looks great.

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #470
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

            8 days woot

            And it's not some huge image it's not going to be. Do you want customization or for me to order the shirts out they all be the same and all one color? It's essentially a decal on the shirt. Plus remember these are like 7 dollar shirts not 20.


            Non thumbnail pics http://i.imgur.com/X8Guy.jpg
            Last edited by psychoangel691; 07-28-2011, 12:47 PM.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • Villanio
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2010
              • 47

              #471
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

              alright thats fine. sorry. they look great.

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #472
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                The other problem we're having is distortion. If you know where I can find a bigger image of the ffr guy and what the ffr font is let me know. Then I can make it bigger.


                Actually if anyone knows where I can find a decently large image of the ffr guy that really would be helpful as well as if any of you know what the ffr font is.


                EDIT: looks like I might be able to get away with enlarging it a lil bit more. The distortion isn't as bad with the effects on the image. The arrows for the back end up a little smaller though cause I lose room making everything else bigger. But the arrows were just an added bonus anyway. I still gotta get back to the store to replace the damaged stuff.
                Last edited by psychoangel691; 07-28-2011, 01:26 PM.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • kmay
                  Don't forget me
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6532

                  #473
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  make AJ model the shirt!!!

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #474
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    lol. Made some adjustments, I'll be able to get to the store tomorrow. Gonna try to get as many done as I can. I don't wanna wait till last min cause we're apartment hunting as well.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • kmay
                      Don't forget me
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6532

                      #475
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                      =] i think darkshark has a larger image of the guy if i remember... you can ask him

                      Comment

                      • Andiana
                        The Imitation Pedobait
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 112

                        #476
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                        Totally gonna be making it to this meet-up. ;D And I needes a small shirt, the default tee design is fine with me.
                        I R NEED SIGNATURE.
                        [ Work in progress ... maybe. ]


                        ^ ACTUAL FFR join date.
                        None of this 'January '04' crap.
                        [:
                        7 years bby.

                        Comment

                        • kmay
                          Don't forget me
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6532

                          #477
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                          Becca have fun with the shirt!!!!!!!!!!

                          Comment

                          • Andiana
                            The Imitation Pedobait
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 112

                            #478
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                            But I'm le tireddddd.
                            I R NEED SIGNATURE.
                            [ Work in progress ... maybe. ]


                            ^ ACTUAL FFR join date.
                            None of this 'January '04' crap.
                            [:
                            7 years bby.

                            Comment

                            • kmay
                              Don't forget me
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6532

                              #479
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                              you suuuuuuck

                              Comment

                              • Andiana
                                The Imitation Pedobait
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 112

                                #480
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                                I know. <3 ;D
                                I R NEED SIGNATURE.
                                [ Work in progress ... maybe. ]


                                ^ ACTUAL FFR join date.
                                None of this 'January '04' crap.
                                [:
                                7 years bby.

                                Comment

                                Working...