Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #706
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

    I might have it on vid somewhere I'll have to look around.


    EDIT: I'm uploadin the vid of that right now Spencer XD

    EDIT2: I see people lurking the thread that weren't on before. Make sure to go back a few pages for all the vid fun XD.
    Last edited by psychoangel691; 08-7-2011, 11:29 PM.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • TC_Halogen
      Rhythm game specialist.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2008
      • 19376

      #707
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

      Originally posted by TheNoSoMan
      Last time I was there, I checked for Serenade's Superluminal but it wasn't there. Just a bunch of simfiles from the FFR Simfile Database like AAA and neoMAX.
      The 8 on the Break machine had only one 16 on it, and well...


      ...it was Superluminal. I was going to go for a 14/15/16 pass while at the meetup, but I wanted to shoot for Foul Body Autopsy (which was on my USB). Of course, the USB wouldn't mount. So, I was pretty screwed for getting any sort of 16, lol.

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #708
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th



        up and down XDD
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • PrawnSkunk
          Administrator
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Administrator
          • Dec 2007
          • 3907

          #709
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

          did bix play anything? i'd find it entertaining to see some of his gameplay...

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #710
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th





            Bix and kmay
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • Tyson ultima
              Autismspeaks.gov
              • Nov 2006
              • 1421

              #711
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

              Originally posted by Reincarnate
              Can't remember at all -- def wasn't Gravity Blast though
              There was one I remember from when he first started playing where the song sounded calm as hell in the beginning. Then I think after you left he played one on 1.3 rate that was also fast as hell

              Also Kayla am I the person who is actually least on video? lol

              Comment

              • [TeRa]
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 9922

                #712
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                Originally posted by Reincarnate
                Can't remember at all -- def wasn't Gravity Blast though
                I'm gonna guess tanglang?
                I also played feels just like that night on 1.3 rate.

                Comment

                • Tyson ultima
                  Autismspeaks.gov
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 1421

                  #713
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  I think Rubix is talking about Divine service. Or at least that is what the song sounded like.

                  Comment

                  • kmay
                    Don't forget me
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6532

                    #714
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    I look so boss playing 'Bix' because I'm on 1x scroll rate. lawl but no one can see how horrible my FA is

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #715
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                      I duno if you were the least on vid. Uploaded this last night but passed out before I could post it lol.



                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • Reincarnate
                        x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 6332

                        #716
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                        Originally posted by PrawnSkunk
                        did bix play anything? i'd find it entertaining to see some of his gameplay...
                        There were some vids of me playing So Deep, iirc -- I'm only okay on foot mainly because I'm a bit too tall for the bar and I can't hold onto it comfortably without hurting my back/bending over/restricting my breathing. I have no idea how kmay does it, haha. He onehands the bar but I couldn't do that too comfortably, either. Maybe I should create some sort of device I can lock into the bar to give me something taller to hold onto, hmmm.

                        I can do fine on 9's, and 10's assuming my stamina is there. 11's I need to play right off the bat. Hardest I've ever passed was Energizer (13) but I immediately ran to the bathroom and puked my brains out.

                        Originally posted by [TeRa]
                        I'm gonna guess tanglang?
                        I also played feels just like that night on 1.3 rate.
                        Yes, this was it -- your legs sounded like damn machine-gun metronomes on this file lmfao.
                        Last edited by Reincarnate; 08-8-2011, 06:45 AM.

                        Comment

                        • Superfreak04
                          D7 Elite Keymasher
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 2407

                          #717
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                          This looked like a lot of fun.

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #718
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th




                            Edit: I see villanio viewing dude where'd you guys go we like lost you >.>

                            Never got to take your shirts either.






                            yea I suck lol. This wasn't one of my better runs but oh well.





                            AJ doesn't suck lol
                            Last edited by psychoangel691; 08-8-2011, 07:37 AM.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • Reincarnate
                              x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 6332

                              #719
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                              Stargroup is also pretty sick at PopN

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #720
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                                yea, I didn't catch him on the PopN machine though. :/
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...