Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Reincarnate
    x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
    • Nov 2010
    • 6332

    #661
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

    It was cool watching everyone play -- Halogen, Tyson, and Tera are especially fun to watch

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #662
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

      the final few still here are me, aj, tera, js, my brother and nuro. sucks that it went by so fast its been fun.
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • stargroup100
        behanjc & me are <3'ers
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jul 2006
        • 2051

        #663
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

        HEY TERA

        Rhythm Simulation Guide
        Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

        Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

        Comment

        • kmay
          Don't forget me
          • Jan 2007
          • 6532

          #664
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

          Shout Outs: lol so many
          Mikey
          Wilson
          Tyler
          Middie
          Austin
          Remedy
          Dossar
          OWA
          The 5th Moon
          Trevor
          The Trela Clan
          Kommi
          Louis
          Naila
          Tiff
          Smitty
          Carlos
          Foilman
          Liz
          Zeroskill
          8hourwhore
          bmah
          bob bob
          Velocity
          Zag
          Bri
          Byron
          Kjwkjw
          Rob
          Leonid
          MarioNintendo
          Scottish
          Windscarredfaith
          Dj Swabber
          Dom
          Eric
          Maggie
          Marshall
          Megamon
          Terry
          Jx
          Hakulyte
          Spenner
          Makdaddy
          Trixiepuff
          Infernova
          Jteh
          ~0~
          Oni-Paranoia
          Quackies
          Shikari
          Woker-x
          Shervin
          Plan_B
          Sweet_Feet

          Comment

          • Xayphon
            sausage
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2008
            • 1630

            #665
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

            Awww

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #666
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

              so finally almost home. I have like 100 vids from this weekend lol. I really wish I recorded the panera episode that was hilarious. oh well, it was really fun guys and really nice to meet you all. next year we're so getting a beach house and we'll show Jersey shore gow it's really done XD
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • Xayphon
                sausage
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2008
                • 1630

                #667
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                Upload them all please, haha

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #668
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  I'm gonna start uploadin in a few. Just got home and need to feed the baby.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • Tyson ultima
                    Autismspeaks.gov
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 1421

                    #669
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    I seriously wished I could have done as good as I wanted. My Fa on the machine though was really good I just lack the stamina and speed like Halogen has =/. Yea I also got videos one of them being a harrassment one XD. I probably had alot of fun when everyone was watching me play IIDX lol
                    Last edited by Tyson ultima; 08-7-2011, 08:42 PM.

                    Comment

                    • TC_Halogen
                      Rhythm game specialist.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 19376

                      #670
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                      so yeah, had a great time today too - although I'm definitely frustrated because I hurt my shoulder in on a pretty serious SX: 15 ITG chart (video coming shortly). However, some funnies after that:

                      (Kayla, do the honors.)

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #671
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • TC_Halogen
                          Rhythm game specialist.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 19376

                          #672
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                          I can't believe I made it this far into the song. I'm SO pissed off at myself for hitting two jumps and then turning to bracket the rest - I truly feel that I had enough stamina left to finish off the song.



                          Also: the song is titled as is, no racism intended.

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #673
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th



                            Just a random vid from when we 1st got there.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • Tyson ultima
                              Autismspeaks.gov
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 1421

                              #674
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                              Me and Pat on our way


                              Kmay got swagger feat. Alloyus (whips his hair back and forth)


                              Me and JS with our canadian shout outs


                              Dossar shout outs
                              Last edited by Tyson ultima; 08-7-2011, 09:27 PM.

                              Comment

                              • kmay
                                Don't forget me
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6532

                                #675
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                                you suck.

                                [youtube]rQbJhy-PoEo[/youtube ]

                                Last edited by kmay; 08-7-2011, 09:25 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...