Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Villanio
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2010
    • 47

    #421
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

    ill give extra just cause of you guys putting in the extra effort for all this without being asked.

    Comment

    • kmay
      Don't forget me
      • Jan 2007
      • 6532

      #422
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

      thanks man

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #423
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

        I don't want any money out of it i just want people to be happy. if we can manage to get you paid back what you gave i'd be happy.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • kmay
          Don't forget me
          • Jan 2007
          • 6532

          #424
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

          im so pumped for this right now. omfg.

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #425
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • alloyus
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2006
              • 3269

              #426
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

              Woah, awein, you're going?! So much more pumped now xD

              ^FFP_D0pey btw

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #427
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th





                XDDDD
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • kmay
                  Don't forget me
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6532

                  #428
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  lol nice kayla. gonna look good when they come out. i cant wait!!!

                  Comment

                  • stargroup100
                    behanjc & me are <3'ers
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 2051

                    #429
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    shirts look badass

                    even though I'm not getting one I wanted to point that out :P
                    Rhythm Simulation Guide
                    Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

                    Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

                    Comment

                    • Villanio
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 47

                      #430
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                      so your not pumped im going? =( lol. i like the shirt, and also might be getting someone else to go.

                      Comment

                      • Plan_Bsk81127
                        snooches
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 6420

                        #431
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                        Bleh, wish I was able to make it to this, I wantz kool shirt. >.<

                        Wouldnt have been too bad of a drive for me either, lacking a car sucks lol

                        Comment

                        • alloyus
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3269

                          #432
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                          Villanio I'm pumped enough from the meetup in general xD But awein and I in particular have been friends the longest on here out of all my friends xP

                          ^FFP_D0pey btw

                          Comment

                          • Villanio
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 47

                            #433
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                            oh well alright. i'm interested to see what will happen.

                            Comment

                            • TC_Halogen
                              Rhythm game specialist.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 19376

                              #434
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                              Originally posted by stargroup100
                              shirts look badass

                              even though I'm not getting one I wanted to point that out :P
                              we should just make you a KBO shirt, then you can stop saying that you don't want a shirt because it'll have KBO's design on it

                              Comment

                              • stargroup100
                                behanjc & me are <3'ers
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 2051

                                #435
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                                I just don't want to give psychoangel the hassle of making me a t-shirt

                                a kbo t-shirt would be even worse because that would mean even more customization XD
                                Rhythm Simulation Guide
                                Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

                                Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

                                Comment

                                Working...