Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Villanio
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2010
    • 47

    #796
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

    i guess you guys went around when we left. cause we were playing PIU most of the time while we were there.

    Comment

    • All_That_Chaz
      Supreme Dictator For Life
      • Apr 2004
      • 5874

      #797
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

      My shirt got destroyed in the wash. Oh well.
      Back to "Back to Earth"
      Originally posted by FoJaR
      dammit chaz
      Originally posted by FoJaR
      god dammit chaz
      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #798
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

        yea, I'm going to go back to the store and try to get the money back cause they did not workout the way they were supposed to.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • Tyson ultima
          Autismspeaks.gov
          • Nov 2006
          • 1421

          #799
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

          Same here shirt is wrecked haha

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #800
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

            I asked them at least a dozen times if they would be fine in the wash. I got yea they're permanent blah blah. Pisses me off more cause of how much work I put into them.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • alloyus
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2006
              • 3269

              #801
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

              I never washed mine :3

              ^FFP_D0pey btw

              Comment

              • MrGiggles
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2005
                • 2846

                #802
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                damn, now I have a shirt I'm terrified to wash

                Comment

                • TC_Halogen
                  Rhythm game specialist.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 19376

                  #803
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  the shirts didn't come out as well as planned. Next time, we'll do things differently.

                  You learn from your experiences.

                  Comment

                  • JenovaSephiroth
                    pink dragon irl
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 828

                    #804
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    Nope, not washing that shirt ever. :V

                    Comment

                    • MrGiggles
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 2846

                      #805
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                      js touched my shirt i will never ever ever ever ever ever wash it

                      Comment

                      • kmay
                        Don't forget me
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6532

                        #806
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                        lol me either 8) never ever. love all you guys!!!

                        Comment

                        • Nurotasama
                          Ask Anwar! x3
                          • May 2006
                          • 35

                          #807
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                          <3

                          Comment

                          Working...