Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #646
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

    we'll be there by 1 when it opens then probably leave at like 7 or 8. Depends really lol I didn't expect to just be getting home now tonight so that just goes to show how much fun we were having. I hope to see a lot of you tomorrow. <3
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • Tyson ultima
      Autismspeaks.gov
      • Nov 2006
      • 1421

      #647
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

      Vids will be posted tomorrow for me. Where is that video of Kmay dancing lol

      Comment

      • Patricoo
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2003
        • 432

        #648
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

        Just got home. My butt hurts.

        Comment

        • MrGiggles
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2005
          • 2846

          #649
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

          you guys were alright

          for a bunch of arrowsmashing nerds 8)

          Comment

          • stargroup100
            behanjc & me are <3'ers
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jul 2006
            • 2051

            #650
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

            Originally posted by Tyson ultima
            Stargroup is surprisingly nice as hell lol.
            my weakness -_-

            yeah meet-up was fun as hell, but the one thing I didn't really enjoy were most of your handshakes. I held my hand out and you guys didn't go in for the full hand grab, so all I could do was pinch your hands with my thumb and goddamn it made me feel like a woman awekgjekglgrkgj

            l2handshake plz ROFL
            Rhythm Simulation Guide
            Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

            Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

            Comment

            • Tyson ultima
              Autismspeaks.gov
              • Nov 2006
              • 1421

              #651
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

              Originally posted by stargroup100
              my weakness -_-

              yeah meet-up was fun as hell, but the one thing I didn't really enjoy were most of your handshakes. I held my hand out and you guys didn't go in for the full hand grab, so all I could do was pinch your hands with my thumb and goddamn it made me feel like a woman awekgjekglgrkgj

              l2handshake plz ROFL
              Once I learn how to make simfiles to your expectations ;D

              Comment

              • awein999
                (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                • Oct 2007
                • 4647

                #652
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                Weather is not looking good. Stormy all day up and down the travel area. I don't think this is working out, I'm sorry for saying I was going for sure. I thought I was
                Originally posted by Staiain
                i am super purple hippo

                Comment

                • 3lijah
                  This ma coo coo face
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 896

                  #653
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  Don't be too sad, we can together. I was pretty blown when I found out I couldn't go... same incident with the car like you. Greyhound was last resort, but the nearest station was somewhere in Brooklyn lol.

                  Will there be another meetup for the east coast in the future? Since it sounds so fun I think I forsee another. Also, psychoangel..... *ahem* Dat shirt...
                  BEST AAAs: Fluttershy (Monster Mix), S.E.B. in B.E.D., EHHS, Dreadnought [Heavy], .357 Magnum, Destination of the Heart, Oops, Boot, Puzzle, Colorful Course,
                  BLACKFLAGS: Spaceman, A FLOWER GARDEN, Paraclete, Just Why, Pussy Pump, Future Destination
                  BEST SDGs: Casino fire Kotomi-chan(7-0-0-1), Shitsubou Choco(7-0-0-0) Adventures of Lolo(7-0-0-3), Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!(3-0-0-1), Great Battleship(3-0-0-0), Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix)(5-0-0-1)

                  Comment

                  • Nurotasama
                    Ask Anwar! x3
                    • May 2006
                    • 35

                    #654
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    Since there was so much talk about wanting to do this again next year, I'd assume so. I would certainly be up for this again (or somewhere different).

                    Comment

                    • kmay
                      Don't forget me
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6532

                      #655
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                      BEACH HOUSE!!!! Lol we are epic. I think Tyson surprised
                      me the most, but I've never really talked to him till yesterday

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #656
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                        Just got done with the apt stuff. Feeding the baby and such then will be heading down. So we're gonna be a lil late again lol. Sorry, everything always seems to take longer than I expect. Oh well
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • Villanio
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 47

                          #657
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                          Have fun today. i'm not so sure i can make it today. i'll try though.

                          Comment

                          • kmay
                            Don't forget me
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6532

                            #658
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                            im gonna be late too. hanging out with my mom for a little. not too late... just figured i'd post this >.> Matt's gonna be all alone for a little i think XD

                            Comment

                            • Tyson ultima
                              Autismspeaks.gov
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 1421

                              #659
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                              People who were least noticable were villiano and chaosrandomness. I had no idea they showed. Person who was most noticeable was Tera XD

                              Comment

                              • 3lijah
                                This ma coo coo face
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 896

                                #660
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                                Popularity poll, go.
                                BEST AAAs: Fluttershy (Monster Mix), S.E.B. in B.E.D., EHHS, Dreadnought [Heavy], .357 Magnum, Destination of the Heart, Oops, Boot, Puzzle, Colorful Course,
                                BLACKFLAGS: Spaceman, A FLOWER GARDEN, Paraclete, Just Why, Pussy Pump, Future Destination
                                BEST SDGs: Casino fire Kotomi-chan(7-0-0-1), Shitsubou Choco(7-0-0-0) Adventures of Lolo(7-0-0-3), Louder!! Louder!!!! Louder!!!!!!(3-0-0-1), Great Battleship(3-0-0-0), Shatterscape (Bexarametric Remix)(5-0-0-1)

                                Comment

                                Working...