Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_Halogen
    Rhythm game specialist.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2008
    • 19376

    #691
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

    I swear that tail was acting as a metronome for certain parts of the song.

    Comment

    • JenovaSephiroth
      pink dragon irl
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 828

      #692
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

      Originally posted by TC_Halogen
      I swear that tail was acting as a metronome for certain parts of the song.
      Yeah, I noticed that while I was watching it. It's pretty mind-boggling. :O

      I'd like to see what it does on Nightmare, lol.

      Comment

      • Nurotasama
        Ask Anwar! x3
        • May 2006
        • 35

        #693
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

        Yeah. I didn't watch the tail since I'm so used to you wearing it.


        EDIT: Also, shoutouts to Panera for not kicking us all out (until 10 minutes before closing).
        Last edited by Nurotasama; 08-7-2011, 10:18 PM.

        Comment

        • Tyson ultima
          Autismspeaks.gov
          • Nov 2006
          • 1421

          #694
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

          Last two videos
          Story time with Tyson Ultima feat. mr giggles.
          Ode to Ashlyn stars


          The end =(

          Comment

          • Nurotasama
            Ask Anwar! x3
            • May 2006
            • 35

            #695
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

            Oh, I forgot I was going to make that account name...

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #696
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

              Omg now I picture your avi with the foxes going to the epic sax guy loop thingy.


              On another note Saphira was bored at the pizza place XD I think she found the arcade more entertaining.


              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • Sprite-
                HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 7317

                #697
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                I'm so sad I didn't get to go to this. It was the one week where my job needed me on a Sunday. Bahhhhhhhhhhh

                Comment

                • Reincarnate
                  x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 6332

                  #698
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  Y'all missed out -- but I'm sure we will have future meetups. Hopefully they'll be just as fun as this one was.

                  EDIT: Also does anyone remember that one crazy file Tera was playing? It had REALLY fast streams and he almost passed it -- tanked out at the end where it was basically one huge ass stream of unreasonable crappage.
                  Last edited by Reincarnate; 08-7-2011, 10:51 PM.

                  Comment

                  • Nurotasama
                    Ask Anwar! x3
                    • May 2006
                    • 35

                    #699
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    I didn't see what he was playing that time and don't know what you mean by fast. Any idea on the difficulty number?
                    Last edited by Nurotasama; 08-7-2011, 10:55 PM.

                    Comment

                    • Reincarnate
                      x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 6332

                      #700
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                      Can't remember at all -- def wasn't Gravity Blast though

                      Comment

                      • TC_Halogen
                        Rhythm game specialist.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 19376

                        #701
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                        I can't remember too many of the songs that he played - a lot of them were completely unknown to me from the get go.

                        Comment

                        • alloyus
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3269

                          #702
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                          I miss you guys already

                          ^FFP_D0pey btw

                          Comment

                          • TheNoSoMan
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 382

                            #703
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                            Last time I was there, I checked for Serenade's Superluminal but it wasn't there. Just a bunch of simfiles from the FFR Simfile Database like AAA and neoMAX.
                            Originally posted by someone's history teacher
                            Watching porn is like reading recipe books without eating anything
                            "Words of Wisdom"

                            Comment

                            • MrGiggles
                              Senior Member
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 2846

                              #704
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                              hey just fyi the coolest ****ing thing I ever saw was aj playing PIU on some ridiculous parkinsons mode that had the target arrows flying all around the screen, I couldn't read the chart at all.

                              also tyson was unexpectedly the person I'm most glad I met

                              Comment

                              • MrGiggles
                                Senior Member
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 2846

                                #705
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                                no but seriously halogen made the PIU machine his bitch and made it lick-polish his sneakers shit was intense

                                Comment

                                Working...