Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #391
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

    How old are you?
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • ChaosRandomness
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2007
      • 7

      #392
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

      I bet a free shirt he is 18!

      Comment

      • ChaosRandomness
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2007
        • 7

        #393
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

        Originally posted by psychoangel691



        Putting up the previews so you guys can see it all together and make sure you like it.
        Sowwie. Since i saw everyone else try matching color i guess i will too lol.

        Font: The same as the words use on the shirt i guess or japan or century gothic.
        Color:black
        outline: same color blue as top. thick outline.

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #394
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

          So like this?



          I can change east coast meet up to green if green is the color you wanted for your name but you didn't like it with the blue.
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • ChaosRandomness
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2007
            • 7

            #395
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

            Originally posted by psychoangel691
            So like this?



            I can change east coast meet up to green if green is the color you wanted for your name but you didn't like it with the blue.
            well he first one was nice, but awkward with green coming out of nowhere! lol. its your call. blue is fine. lol

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #396
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th




              it's your shirt so up to you
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • ChaosRandomness
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2007
                • 7

                #397
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                Um, idk about how much your spending on shirts, but my school ordered shirts for the class from this site.

                :P

                Comment

                • ChaosRandomness
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 7

                  #398
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  Originally posted by psychoangel691



                  it's your shirt so up to you
                  and okay i guess ill keep it all green. just make the outline on chaosrandomness that green and text black then.
                  thanks <33

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #399
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    It would probably cost close to 20 bucks a shirt to make them customized like this at a shop.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • Villanio
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 47

                      #400
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                      yeah i am 18. and how are you making them yourself?

                      Comment

                      • Patricoo
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 432

                        #401
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                        Well my inbox tells me its time to stop procrastinating on this one.

                        Real quick, I know people are gonna do more, but my best option is to drive and hang out only for one of these days/afternoon/whatever. I'm based in Philly. I have no problems going out of my way if anyone needs a ride (as in I just saw someone lost their ride) then message me or whatever asap. Maybe we can work out a game of taxi.
                        Last edited by Patricoo; 07-24-2011, 09:46 PM.

                        Comment

                        • alloyus
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3269

                          #402
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                          Kayla, I'm sorry, I should've told you I edited xP I'd like an outline on mine, please (White, medium).

                          And Patricoo I'm even more pumped to see you coming, you seem so chill to me xD

                          ^FFP_D0pey btw

                          Comment

                          • kmay
                            Don't forget me
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6533

                            #403
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                            can i change my outline to navy? looks cooler

                            Comment

                            • TC_Halogen
                              Rhythm game specialist.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 19376

                              #404
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th



                              Any additions to the design are to be posted in here, but the rules listed in that image are more than likely going to stay.

                              Also, I haven't noted this yet, but I also would REALLY like the "East Coast Meetup", FFR guy, and the FFR logo to all be the same color, or at least the same faded gradient. I might make that a rule so that there's at least some uniformity.

                              EDIT: gotta go between the T and the I of revolution and erase a little bit of that extra blue area
                              Last edited by TC_Halogen; 07-24-2011, 10:33 PM.

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #405
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                                Kellen we were thinking for your ffr guy it might look good with a gradient going to black since you have the red shirt.

                                Other ppls that already gave me colors and stuff if you want the ffr duder and stuff to be another color let me know. I love the blues personally.

                                Chaos I know we were going with green for you, do you still want green and we'll make the ffr guy green and everything?
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...