Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_Halogen
    Rhythm game specialist.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2008
    • 19376

    #751
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

    Originally posted by Reincarnate
    I can't stand Brawl, personally. I like the fast pace of SSBM -- there's always too much crap happening in Brawl to the point where I feel like I'm playing the level and not the opponent. I also enjoyed the level layouts/character choices a lot more in SSBM.
    Brawl plays out considerably slower with a lot of characters, and the addition of tripping really kills it for me. Melee is so fast and intense.

    Although, I will say that it is fun to see people slipping and sliding on Diddy Kong's banana peels.

    Comment

    • Nurotasama
      Ask Anwar! x3
      • May 2006
      • 35

      #752
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

      Originally posted by TC_Halogen
      tripping really kills it for me.
      Tripping is the dumbest addition I've ever heard of. I disable it whenever I play.

      Comment

      • MrGiggles
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2005
        • 2846

        #753
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

        Originally posted by Nurotasama
        I'm always up for Melee and Brawl.

        EDIT: I was actually going to bring my Wii, but figured it'd just be a waste of space to bring at the last moment.
        You really should have brought it, we could have smashed all night long holy shit. I like melee more, actually, but I've played so much Brawl I can't keep up with melee's pace anymore. :P edit: tripping is honestly the dumbest thing since trickle-down economics

        Took me roughly 2 hours to get from SW CT to 8otb, but I ****ed up a lil' bit on the cross-bronx and hit minor traffic. 1.5 hours without that bullshit is pretty achievable for me, but when it's not summer I'm all the way up in Rochester NY.
        Last edited by MrGiggles; 08-8-2011, 01:06 PM.

        Comment

        • kmay
          Don't forget me
          • Jan 2007
          • 6533

          #754
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

          if anyone ever wants to go to the arcade ever just talk to me aned i can get there whenever pretty much as long as i am not working or in class lol

          Comment

          • Nurotasama
            Ask Anwar! x3
            • May 2006
            • 35

            #755
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

            I can't go there too often since I have college expenses to worry about. Once per month is probably the most I can handle. :P

            The lack of many good packs on the ITG machine also kind of hurts my desire to go often. :/

            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #756
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

              Every single person going to 8 on the Break must bring a USB drive so we can establish which ones will work and won't.

              Comment

              • Nurotasama
                Ask Anwar! x3
                • May 2006
                • 35

                #757
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                Every single person going to 8 on the Break must bring a USB drive so we can establish which ones will work and won't.
                Was it a problem with everyone's drives or did they disable USB for some reason?

                Comment

                • Tyson ultima
                  Autismspeaks.gov
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 1421

                  #758
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                  Every single person going to 8 on the Break must bring a USB drive so we can establish which ones will work and won't.
                  Well remember that the machine was just bad that day because I know 2gig micro cruzer's and PNY's work.

                  Travel wise it took me like 2 hrs so honestly as a seasonal or bi-yearly thing wouldn't prove to be a problem cause I miss all you nigs.

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #759
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    Already thinking about a winter one <3
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • kmay
                      Don't forget me
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6533

                      #760
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                      :3 yayay!!!

                      Comment

                      • TC_Halogen
                        Rhythm game specialist.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 19376

                        #761
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                        Originally posted by Tyson ultima
                        Well remember that the machine was just bad that day because I know 2gig micro cruzer's and PNY's work.
                        Yeah, I'm aware of these working on just about every ITG machine I've played on, aside from this one. Hopefully next time, we'll have some luck.

                        Comment

                        • kmay
                          Don't forget me
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6533

                          #762
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                          i think people hacked it awhile back and they might have disabled it? you can ask though. maybe a quick phone call

                          Comment

                          • Tyson ultima
                            Autismspeaks.gov
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 1421

                            #763
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                            Originally posted by kmay
                            i think people hacked it awhile back and they might have disabled it? you can ask though. maybe a quick phone call
                            No no it is a common problem on these ITG machines paired with the menlo machine as well. Pretty much just need to turn if off and turn it back on so the USB's reset. BUT we tried the off switch and machine still stayed on

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #764
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                              So I was thinking best time to do it again would be for winter break which for most is right near xmas till just after new years the only problem is the holidays land on the weekends this year so that leaves us with like doing it either during the week or the weekend before or after the holiday. I dunno which would work out.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • Tyson ultima
                                Autismspeaks.gov
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 1421

                                #765
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                                Well you coordinated such a successful meeting before so we have faith in you

                                Comment

                                Working...