Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nurotasama
    Ask Anwar! x3
    • May 2006
    • 35

    #736
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

    It takes me ~1.5-2.5 hours depending on how lucky I get with the trains. Completely reasonable for me since it's not like I need to actively drive anyway.

    Comment

    • awein999
      (ಠ⌣ಠ)
      • Oct 2007
      • 4647

      #737
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

      SSB melee though please please please please>??!?!?!?!
      Originally posted by Staiain
      i am super purple hippo

      Comment

      • Reincarnate
        x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
        • Nov 2010
        • 6332

        #738
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

        Originally posted by awein999
        SMB melee though please please please please>??!?!?!?!
        It's the best of the three IMO

        Comment

        • Nurotasama
          Ask Anwar! x3
          • May 2006
          • 35

          #739
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

          Originally posted by awein999
          SMB melee though please please please please>??!?!?!?!
          I'm always up for Melee and Brawl.

          EDIT: I was actually going to bring my Wii, but figured it'd just be a waste of space to bring at the last moment.

          Comment

          • JenovaSephiroth
            pink dragon irl
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 828

            #740
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

            Originally posted by awein999
            SMB melee though please please please please>??!?!?!?!
            There's no Melee where we're going.

            Comment

            • awein999
              (ಠ⌣ಠ)
              • Oct 2007
              • 4647

              #741
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

              triple quote with "SMB" NOOOOOOO.

              But yeah ganon all the way. Pretty good with him.

              And the background/title screen/break the targets absolutely owns brawl.
              Originally posted by Staiain
              i am super purple hippo

              Comment

              • alloyus
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2006
                • 3269

                #742
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                Where are you in MA that it was that long? Took me less time to get to VT lol.
                Extremely close to NH xD And also about 15 minutes from the beach...so I'm backed up in a corner.

                ^FFP_D0pey btw

                Comment

                • awein999
                  (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 4647

                  #743
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  Originally posted by alloyus
                  Extremely close to NH xD And also about 15 minutes from the beach...so I'm backed up in a corner.
                  Not only do you look eerily similar to this friend of mine. But you live close to him too omg.


                  Edit: Only logical explanation is that you are him pretending he isn't on this site!?!?!?! Wow you are good. (jkjkjkjk)
                  Last edited by awein999; 08-8-2011, 12:00 PM.
                  Originally posted by Staiain
                  i am super purple hippo

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #744
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    lol well I was able to get to VT in 3 and a half hours sometimes 4. But I don't make stops normally lol
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • stargroup100
                      behanjc & me are <3'ers
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 2051

                      #745
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                      I used to love the hell out of SSBM

                      then brawl came out and I lost all motivation to play that game anymore
                      Rhythm Simulation Guide
                      Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

                      Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

                      Comment

                      • alloyus
                        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3269

                        #746
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                        Originally posted by awein999
                        Not only do you look eerily similar to this friend of mine. But you live close to him too omg.
                        Strange xD

                        And Kayla, I actually only stopped once on the way there, but I made a massive wrong turn last night and it caused me to lose 40 minutes >.>

                        ^FFP_D0pey btw

                        Comment

                        • Reincarnate
                          x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 6332

                          #747
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                          I can't stand Brawl, personally. I like the fast pace of SSBM -- there's always too much crap happening in Brawl to the point where I feel like I'm playing the level and not the opponent. I also enjoyed the level layouts/character choices a lot more in SSBM.

                          In general everything feels watered down and nothing ever seems to pack a punch. In SSBM, when you were getting your ass kicked, you freaking felt it.

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #748
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                            ah, so it should have been less. Well now you know for next time ^_^
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • Nurotasama
                              Ask Anwar! x3
                              • May 2006
                              • 35

                              #749
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                              Originally posted by Reincarnate
                              too much crap happening in Brawl to the point where I feel like I'm playing the level and not the opponent.
                              And that's why you play starters and counterpicks only.

                              Comment

                              • alloyus
                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3269

                                #750
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                                Maybe xD It was actually more of a problem of not being able to change lanes because of a massive bus, but y'know xD Could probably just stop and wait and piss everyone off behind me instead.

                                ^FFP_D0pey btw

                                Comment

                                Working...