Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Villanio
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2010
    • 47

    #496
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

    i'm glad it wasn't today because i was in philly all day. and the shirts look great. can't wait to see mine =)

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #497
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

      I actually have yours done too but haven't put up the pic yet. I'm trying to kill off all the ones that use the default blue first. I see Andiana viewing I grabbed another small shirt today, they were nice to me at the store about returns and stuff. ^_^
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • Villanio
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2010
        • 47

        #498
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

        one thing... does it look amazing?

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #499
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

          Wow my phone took a really crappy pic. Will have to take one again in the AM

          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • Villanio
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2010
            • 47

            #500
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

            i like it ALOT. Thank you very much for all your time and effort put into this entire meetup

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #501
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

              Oh and for MrGiggles, let me know if you don't like it asap, I'm working on the shirts more tomorrow




              It wont look exactly like this because the ffr guy and ffr txt is bigger now on the actual shirt template, but you get the idea of what your shirt will look like.



              Anyways, it's 3am and I have to go to DMV at like 8am and drop AJ off at habitat by 9am then I gotta go look at an apartment at 11:30am. I have a fun day ahead of me and I'm runnin on no sleep as it is XD.


              Oh, another edit weee, I have all the requests I've gotten up on the OP and I also have which are done placed together. So you can always check there to see if I've completed your shirt yet. I am going to try to get to all of them this afternoon/evening. I don't want to stress about getting them done through the week. So any changes you may want to make let me know asap. And for anyone that hasn't requested a shirt yet please get it to me by Sunday (but I'd love you more if you get it to me today) There will be a few generic shirts in case anyone ends up wanting one that didn't ask for one or if someone comes that hadn't orig planned to. But I don't know how many we'll have of those. We have 20 shirts total. So if you want to ensure you get one it's better to just let me know you want one ^_^


              Also, 1 more weeeeeek I'm so excited and I'm such a fukn nerd for it XD
              Last edited by psychoangel691; 07-30-2011, 01:19 AM.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • Reincarnate
                x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                • Nov 2010
                • 6332

                #502
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                Wont be able to make it

                Comment

                • MrGiggles
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 2846

                  #503
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  Originally posted by Reincarnate
                  Wont be able to make it
                  you ****er don't you leave me alone with these people

                  Kayla the shirt kicks so much ass I went blind for a few minutes

                  that is all

                  Comment

                  • kmay
                    Don't forget me
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6532

                    #504
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    kk umm can my name be white/black instead. the random blue is annoying me XD which ever color you think looks better with the gradient, i trust you

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #505
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                      Alternatively if you're coming over tomorrow anyway you can pick black or white and I can make your shirt while you're here XD

                      And damnit Marcus we changed the date
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • kmay
                        Don't forget me
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6532

                        #506
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                        lol true true

                        Comment

                        • JenovaSephiroth
                          pink dragon irl
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 828

                          #507
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                          Originally posted by MrGiggles
                          you ****er don't you leave me alone with these people
                          don't worry you still have me to discuss THAT WEBCOMIC with ;D

                          Comment

                          • Reincarnate
                            x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 6332

                            #508
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                            Problem is that traffic will be heavy sat night and asbury park is where I need to go

                            Comment

                            • awein999
                              (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 4647

                              #509
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                              Originally posted by Reincarnate
                              Problem is that traffic will be heavy sat night and asbury park is where I need to go
                              Originally posted by Staiain
                              i am super purple hippo

                              Comment

                              • Reincarnate
                                x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 6332

                                #510
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                                Jesus sorry for all the flipflopping -- with some schedule finagling I can make it for like 3 hours on Saturday and come again on Sunday (assuming there's a train to take to hop back to NYC)

                                If I can make it I'll show up, if not then not

                                Comment

                                Working...