Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ic0slay3r
    Falangel <3
    • Sep 2006
    • 2309

    #781
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

    Rutger University, NJ



    EDIT:

    I don't know where the hell it is.... lol

    EDIT2:

    more specific directions.

    Rutgers Student Center
    126 College Avenue
    New Brunswick, NJ 08901
    Last edited by ic0slay3r; 08-10-2011, 10:17 PM.

    AAA:531
    Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
    Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
    # of BF: 42


    -------

    Comment

    • kmay
      Don't forget me
      • Jan 2007
      • 6532

      #782
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

      hahaha like 15 mins from my house

      Comment

      • Nurotasama
        Ask Anwar! x3
        • May 2006
        • 35

        #783
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

        Originally posted by ic0slay3r
        I will be attending a national smash tournament on Jan. 6 - 8 in NJ.
        I'll most likely be showing up since some friends are attending apex.

        Comment

        • MrGiggles
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2005
          • 2846

          #784
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

          I would likely only show up for summer or christmas break meetups, and possibly not even christmas, I prefer to spend my winters skiing as much as possible.

          Comment

          • stargroup100
            behanjc & me are <3'ers
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jul 2006
            • 2051

            #785
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

            Originally posted by ic0slay3r
            Rutgers Student Center
            126 College Avenue
            New Brunswick, NJ 08901
            LOL since I have an apartment this year I'm actually on campus during break

            if that's where I think it is you'd be close to me too since I go to Rutgers
            Rhythm Simulation Guide
            Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

            Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

            Comment

            • kmay
              Don't forget me
              • Jan 2007
              • 6532

              #786
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

              EVERYONE goes to Rutgers lol

              Comment

              • Nurotasama
                Ask Anwar! x3
                • May 2006
                • 35

                #787
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                Originally posted by kmay
                EVERYONE goes to Rutgers lol
                Except me and JS. :3

                Comment

                • igotrhythm
                  Fractals!
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 6535

                  #788
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  Idea for next meet-up (sorry to those that are burned out from the last one):

                  Detroit during Woodward Dream Cruise, which is actually a couple weeks away. Apologies for the short notice, but at least we wouldn't have to worry about securing a facility. An entire weekend of car buffs showing off their roadsters, muscle cars and other classics while driving up and down one of the main thoroughfares of the city in a festive atmosphere.

                  Problem is, people reserve parking spots to show off their rides months in advance and they pay a lot of money to do so, but someone (I think it was Superfreak) was talking about flying up to Toronto with Maggie, I thought it was going to be a road trip and mentioned that, and my mind was off.

                  Due to this coming in at the 11th hour, this probably isn't gonna fly, but it's an option for next year...?
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #789
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    Originally posted by igotrhythm
                    Idea for next meet-up (sorry to those that are burned out from the last one):

                    Detroit during Woodward Dream Cruise, which is actually a couple weeks away. Apologies for the short notice, but at least we wouldn't have to worry about securing a facility. An entire weekend of car buffs showing off their roadsters, muscle cars and other classics while driving up and down one of the main thoroughfares of the city in a festive atmosphere.

                    Problem is, people reserve parking spots to show off their rides months in advance and they pay a lot of money to do so, but someone (I think it was Superfreak) was talking about flying up to Toronto with Maggie, I thought it was going to be a road trip and mentioned that, and my mind was off.

                    Due to this coming in at the 11th hour, this probably isn't gonna fly, but it's an option for next year...?
                    This is pretty far from a lot of people that are attending, and in context, it almost seems like we're straying away from the East Coast and moving closer to the Midwest (or at least the western part of the Great Lakes - a considerable travel).

                    Also, you're mentioning that it's only a few weeks away -- that's not a lot of time to organize a decent enough crowd to make this worth while. I'm not shooting the idea down, because it does sound great (actually, borderline extravagant based on your details). However, the cost involved probably is really steep.

                    There's also the problem of creating proper travel itineraries in such a short amount of time without breaking budget.

                    Comment

                    • Nurotasama
                      Ask Anwar! x3
                      • May 2006
                      • 35

                      #790
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                      Doesn't sound particularly interesting to me and seems like it'd be a pretty inconvenient location, but I guess I'll see what others say. :P

                      Comment

                      • igotrhythm
                        Fractals!
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 6535

                        #791
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                        Well, it is a pretty cool event, with people coming from literally all over the country to show off their classic rides up and down the street. The atmosphere is very much like a party, and it's free. You can just set up lawn chairs along the street and see if you can spot a pink Cadillac. X)

                        But yeah, I'm thinking this would be better set aside and brought out for next year.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                        Comment

                        • kmay
                          Don't forget me
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6532

                          #792
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                          cars are kind if really boring... to me at least

                          Comment

                          • Villanio
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 47

                            #793
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                            we didnt get a chance to get our shirts cause it was the same day a big group of you just left, and we weren't going to stay all day either. so by the time we had decided to leave you guys hadn't come back yet. so we just left.

                            Comment

                            • JenovaSephiroth
                              pink dragon irl
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 828

                              #794
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                              Half of us were still there, lol.

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #795
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                                A few of us went to the pizza place next door to the arcade. The group didn't leave for panera till like 8pm and I looked for you guys before we left so I have no idea what you're talking about.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...