Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • awein999
    (ಠ⌣ಠ)
    • Oct 2007
    • 4647

    #721
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

    Originally posted by Reincarnate
    There were some vids of me playing So Deep, iirc -- I'm only okay on foot mainly because I'm a bit too tall for the bar and I can't hold onto it comfortably without hurting my back/bending over/restricting my breathing. I have no idea how kmay does it, haha. He onehands the bar but I couldn't do that too comfortably, either. Maybe I should create some sort of device I can lock into the bar to give me something taller to hold onto, hmmm.

    I can do fine on 9's, and 10's assuming my stamina is there. 11's I need to play right off the bat. Hardest I've ever passed was Energizer (13) but I immediately ran to the bathroom and puked my brains out.



    Yes, this was it -- your legs sounded like damn machine-gun metronomes on this file lmfao.
    If you make that device I'll buy one lmao.
    Originally posted by Staiain
    i am super purple hippo

    Comment

    • TC_Halogen
      Rhythm game specialist.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2008
      • 19376

      #722
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

      I'd get it too - I'm constantly uncomfortable on the bar.

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #723
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

        Playlist for the meet up. I'll be adding videos to it eventually lol. I just have so many clips. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2D909802CF7837CB
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • stargroup100
          behanjc & me are <3'ers
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jul 2006
          • 2051

          #724
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

          Originally posted by Reincarnate
          Stargroup is also pretty sick at PopN
          hehe nah, I'm flattered though :3

          but yeah the only reason I didn't mesh in with you guys more is because you guys were primarily focused on itg/piu the whole time. I pretty much played nothing but pop'n and technika
          Rhythm Simulation Guide
          Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

          Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

          Comment

          • Reincarnate
            x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
            • Nov 2010
            • 6332

            #725
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

            Out of curiosity, how hard was it for everyone who attended to actually make it to the meetup? i.e. how long was travel time for most?

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #726
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

              I think the longest travel time was 4 hours if I'm not mistaken.

              But most we're within an hour/hour and a half radius.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • who_cares973
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 15407

                #727
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                i wish i couldve been able to go. id be interested in meeting some of you guys and gal

                Comment

                • Reincarnate
                  x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 6332

                  #728
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  My point here being is that there's no reason why this should just be limited to some annual thing -- maybe every few months or so for whoever is able/willing to make it.

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #729
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    I was actually considering a seasonal thing.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • awein999
                      (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 4647

                      #730
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                      That idea is so disgusting that disgusting now means amazing.
                      Originally posted by Staiain
                      i am super purple hippo

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #731
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                        Some people said seasonal is too much but I figure whoever can come comes and whoever can't well we see them next time. We had too much of a blast for this to only be like every year lol. Just need to try to find the right days/dates. Like I wanted a winter break thing but xmas eve and xmas are on the weekend and then new years takes up the next weekend. So we'd have to go during the week or I'd have to hope that the weekend before works. Then there's the possibility of snow.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • Reincarnate
                          x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 6332

                          #732
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                          If we're snowed in then we shall Super Smash Brothers our way to starvation

                          Comment

                          • alloyus
                            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3269

                            #733
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                            Six hours...>.> (Although that includes wrong turns/food)

                            ^FFP_D0pey btw

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #734
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                              Where are you in MA that it was that long? Took me less time to get to VT lol.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • Reincarnate
                                x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 6332

                                #735
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                                Took me two hours via NJ transit from NYC Penn Station

                                Comment

                                Working...