Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #511
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

    Asbury park? in NJ? I don't recall the schedule but there's a train right out of penn station that drops off literally in front of the arcade.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • TC_Halogen
      Rhythm game specialist.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2008
      • 19376

      #512
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

      wtf Marcus

      I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #513
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

        This is what I see for the 6th (didn't look at the 7th)

        If you wanted to get there at just about 1



        Then there's a bunch of times to go back to the city






        Okay, just called cause I was confused why it went from saying NYC to Newark that's because you transfer trains in Newark. So yea there's a lot of options for Sat and Sun and it drops you right in Dunellen.
        Last edited by psychoangel691; 07-30-2011, 03:07 PM.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • Reincarnate
          x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
          • Nov 2010
          • 6332

          #514
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

          Originally posted by TC_Halogen
          wtf Marcus

          I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't I can I can't
          lmfao I'm sorry, these couple of weeks have gotten insanely busy. I'll just show up if I can, lol.
          Last edited by Reincarnate; 07-30-2011, 03:34 PM.

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #515
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

            Originally posted by Reincarnate
            lmfao I'm sorry, these couple of weeks have gotten insanely busy. I'll just show up if I can, lol.
            I was only joking - but yeah, I'd really love to see you there, as would a lot of people.

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #516
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

              AJ is making a special Hinoi Team chart for you (Night of Fire) for you. You must come.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • kmay
                Don't forget me
                • Jan 2007
                • 6532

                #517
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                everyone be jealous. AJ, Kayla, and I are going to have this color shirt 8)


                Comment

                • Andiana
                  The Imitation Pedobait
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 112

                  #518
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  /Jelly
                  That's a pretty shirt color. D: But black is cool, too, ho. <3
                  I R NEED SIGNATURE.
                  [ Work in progress ... maybe. ]


                  ^ ACTUAL FFR join date.
                  None of this 'January '04' crap.
                  [:
                  7 years bby.

                  Comment

                  • kmay
                    Don't forget me
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6532

                    #519
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    nah

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #520
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th







                      I have the decals made up for Tera and Andiana's shirts too but the baby is fussing and I have to wash Andiana's lol But I'm getting there.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • kmay
                        Don't forget me
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6532

                        #521
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                        eeeeeeeeeeek cant wait till tmrw

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #522
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • [TeRa]
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 9922

                            #523
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                            :')

                            Comment

                            • Villanio
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 47

                              #524
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                              If anyone is taking the train the train station is literally in front of the arcade. all you have to do is cross the street, and also to go to or from NYC to Dunellen you take a train to Newark first and then transfer over. if your going back to NYC it is always tracks 1&2 and if its to Dunellen then you have to check the board that updates that's all over the place cause it always changes.

                              Comment

                              • kmay
                                Don't forget me
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6532

                                #525
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                                hes right, just gotta be really fast about transfer, cuz it leaves in like 3 minutes once you get off. horrible experience.

                                Comment

                                Working...