Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Reincarnate
    x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
    • Nov 2010
    • 6332

    #766
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

    Also does anyone know the name of that one Renard (I'm assuming) song? It was played once or twice... it had a sort of high-pitched voice and the lyrics were more like "doo da, da, da da da do dah, da, da da da..." etc

    specific, I know

    Comment

    • stargroup100
      behanjc & me are <3'ers
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jul 2006
      • 2051

      #767
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

      oh yeah I remember that one

      the melody went like "lalalala, la la la la, lalala la la"

      XD
      Rhythm Simulation Guide
      Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

      Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

      Comment

      • Reincarnate
        x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
        • Nov 2010
        • 6332

        #768
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

        Argh yeah it's driving me crazy -- I can't find it

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #769
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

          Originally posted by Reincarnate
          Also does anyone know the name of that one Renard (I'm assuming) song? It was played once or twice... it had a sort of high-pitched voice and the lyrics were more like "doo da, da, da da da do dah, da, da da da..." etc

          specific, I know
          Hmm...

          It's not Renard, but:


          I could come up with a few more songs but I'm not sure.

          Comment

          • Reincarnate
            x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
            • Nov 2010
            • 6332

            #770
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

            Ah no I know of Elysium -- the song I am thinking of is along the same musical genre but it was less intense and had a calm/high-pitched female type of voice

            EDIT: It *almost* sounded very similar to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfqX_6o5pUc
            In terms of voice, and the start of this song is very similar, as well, to the type of melody I remember from the song I can't find (and perhaps it's part of the chorus or something)
            Last edited by Reincarnate; 08-9-2011, 10:28 AM.

            Comment

            • Reincarnate
              x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
              • Nov 2010
              • 6332

              #771
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

              LOL

              LOL

              so hilarious

              It's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hMXtZq3Peo

              And it's by DJ Satomi lmfao lmfao

              So wonder they sounded so effing familiar (part I am referring to is like :37+)

              Comment

              • 00Razor00
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2006
                • 3530

                #772
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                Rubix, I didn't know you were so tall, o_O


                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                Comment

                • kmay
                  Don't forget me
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6532

                  #773
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  hes a beast lol

                  Comment

                  • Tyson ultima
                    Autismspeaks.gov
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 1421

                    #774
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    Originally posted by Reincarnate
                    LOL

                    LOL

                    so hilarious

                    It's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hMXtZq3Peo

                    And it's by DJ Satomi lmfao lmfao

                    So wonder they sounded so effing familiar (part I am referring to is like :37+)
                    For some reason when you typed the "da dee dooo da da" I was actually thinking of the girl singing it just like this XD. Didn't think of renard though >=O

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #775
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th





                      So I was debating on other meet ups. Should we do like October, January, April and July or should we do December, April, August? I figure we could have the 4 set up and people can come to whichever ones they are able to attend. Like for the people that are closer by it can be like a mini meet and for those further they would prob come for like the summer meet or something like that. Idk, give me your opinions.
                      Last edited by psychoangel691; 08-10-2011, 08:43 AM.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #776
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th



                        Misc vid of stuff. At about 2 mins in it's mostly JS playing IIDX
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • stargroup100
                          behanjc & me are <3'ers
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 2051

                          #777
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th



                          you guys cut out my embarrassing fail of cypher gate <3
                          Rhythm Simulation Guide
                          Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

                          Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

                          Comment

                          • Nurotasama
                            Ask Anwar! x3
                            • May 2006
                            • 35

                            #778
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                            Originally posted by psychoangel691
                            Should we do like October, January, April and July or should we do December, April, August? I figure we could have the 4 set up and people can come to whichever ones they are able to attend. Like for the people that are closer by it can be like a mini meet and for those further they would prob come for like the summer meet or something like that. Idk, give me your opinions.
                            I like the former option. Having the summer meetup be the designated major one and the others being minor ones would certainly work best; otherwise, people from further away won't be able to coordinate which to attend if they want to see most people.

                            Comment

                            • ic0slay3r
                              Falangel <3
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 2309

                              #779
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                              You should leave it January, that way I could go :P

                              I will be attending a national smash tournament on Jan. 6 - 8 in NJ.

                              AAA:531
                              Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                              Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                              # of BF: 42


                              -------

                              Comment

                              • kmay
                                Don't forget me
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6532

                                #780
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                                where?

                                Comment

                                Working...