Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Patricoo
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2003
    • 432

    #556
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

    Originally posted by Hwscottsmcgram
    I wish I could go.
    I asked my mom, and she's like "So let me get this straight, you want to travel 3 hours away to meet a bunch of finger finger revolution (that's what she calls it) dweebs who are probably years older than you? Hell No."
    Thats why you lie about the distance and call it a convention. Learn next time!

    Comment

    • awein999
      (ಠ⌣ಠ)
      • Oct 2007
      • 4647

      #557
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

      4 and a half hour drive there and back. I hate driving but I will do it for this
      Originally posted by Staiain
      i am super purple hippo

      Comment

      • MrGiggles
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2005
        • 2846

        #558
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

        Originally posted by Reincarnate
        To anyone who is coming on Saturday but not Sunday: Come on Sunday
        I can't, I have ferry reservations at 5 on Sunday. but I want to, I want to so bad. D:

        Comment

        • Andiana
          The Imitation Pedobait
          • Jan 2004
          • 112

          #559
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

          Originally posted by Reincarnate
          To anyone who is coming on Saturday but not Sunday: Come on Sunday
          I'd do both, but I have to open and close Sunday.
          I R NEED SIGNATURE.
          [ Work in progress ... maybe. ]


          ^ ACTUAL FFR join date.
          None of this 'January '04' crap.
          [:
          7 years bby.

          Comment

          • Reincarnate
            x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
            • Nov 2010
            • 6332

            #560
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

            god damn it.

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #561
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

              There's still a lot of people that will be there Sunday.

              Maybe everyone should put which day(s) they'll be there.


              AJ, Saphira and I will be there both.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • stargroup100
                behanjc & me are <3'ers
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Jul 2006
                • 2051

                #562
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                wow I just realized that arcade is gonna be CROWDED rofl
                Rhythm Simulation Guide
                Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

                Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

                Comment

                • alloyus
                  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3269

                  #563
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  I'll be there both days :3

                  ^FFP_D0pey btw

                  Comment

                  • kmay
                    Don't forget me
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6532

                    #564
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    both

                    Comment

                    • stargroup100
                      behanjc & me are <3'ers
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 2051

                      #565
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                      love how the site comes back online the evening before the convention rofl
                      Rhythm Simulation Guide
                      Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

                      Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #566
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                        Tomorrow is Friday O_O

                        In before rebecca black reference
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • kmay
                          Don't forget me
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6532

                          #567
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                          omg, been texting alloyus all week. and kayla. omg. GONNA BE CRAZY TMRW NIGHT!!!!!!!!!

                          Comment

                          • JenovaSephiroth
                            pink dragon irl
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 828

                            #568
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                            I should start getting you people's phone numbers for texting and general keeping-track stuff. ;D

                            I leave for Hoboken tomorrow evening, then I'm gonna spend the night in my friend's dorm and we're heading out in the morning.

                            Also, Rubix: if you want your transit cost to be slightly less, you can meet us in the Hoboken PATH station and we could head out as a troop. It's 11.50 directly from NYC to Dunellen on NJTransit, but it's only 1.75 from NYC to Newark on the PATH and 7.50 from Newark to Dunellen.
                            Last edited by JenovaSephiroth; 08-4-2011, 09:13 PM.

                            Comment

                            • kmay
                              Don't forget me
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6532

                              #569
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                              well i would text you... but idk you oops

                              Comment

                              • JenovaSephiroth
                                pink dragon irl
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 828

                                #570
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                                Originally posted by kmay
                                well i would text you... but idk you oops
                                D;

                                Comment

                                Working...