FireKai Original Reborn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FireKai Original
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Member ranks have been added to the OP. Ranks will not be distributed until after TTC concludes so that the new system can be applied with 3 FKO tournaments completed.

    Originally posted by GG_Guru
    Nah its cool. I had fun guys. Later.

    By the way krunky, I can't get scores for you anymore bro. Ask TC to AAA that Mario Minor for you.
    Failed attempt at blackmailing.

    Leave a comment:


  • GG_Guru
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Please remove my friends from your list please.

    And krunky you can't get banned from viewing a thread I asked a mod.

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I have taken action and am currently awaiting an answer from a mod to have him banned from this thread. I'm done with petty childish bs.

    Leave a comment:


  • norsegod666
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by KotHN
    Not to point fingers, but this maybe deserves some attention? :O
    Krunky is dealing with it privately as it should be done.

    Norse, I don't even know you and I like you heeeart
    I don't know you either but I like you too.

    Also, seconding Vanilla's advancement up to Advanced
    I can't really say much because I was placed in D3 for the official with him but there is no way I belong there. Not yet anyway. I would not object to anyone asking to move up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pr0
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Wow. Some stupid ass last minute remarks from GG_Guru. You're just bad news all together dude.

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    hahahaha very nice post guru veryyyyyy nice. I will say this once and one time only, I have already had someone banned from this thread once and I will most gladly have it done again if you do not stop.

    KotHN some attention to this? Nah not attention, Guru simply is trying to cause a ruckus and honestly he cant.

    GG_Guru you are permanently banned from team FKO and ALL OF FKO EVENTS. I dont ever want to even see your damn name viewing this thread. Get out and stay the eff out. Damn noob.
    Last edited by krunkykai22; 07-13-2009, 07:03 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • dragonmegaXX
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    We should all download skype. The IM'ing and public chatrooms are really effective IMO.

    Leave a comment:


  • KotHN
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by GG_Guru
    Nah its cool. I had fun guys. Later.

    By the way krunky, I can't get scores for you anymore bro. Ask TC to AAA that Mario Minor for you.
    Not to point fingers, but this maybe deserves some attention? :O

    Norse, I don't even know you and I like you heeeart

    Also, seconding Vanilla's advancement up to Advanced

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Thank you Norse, really. Thanks. I'm not lookign to be applauded or anything but it feels nice to finally be appreciated in things i do.

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    looks like my speaking out about the AP system actually got something done about it 8)


    also my aim is Dr Trantastic. im always on and even if im mobile i have unlimited texting so no worries

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Hey, I think I should be moved up to Advanced to be completely honest.

    Leave a comment:


  • Popstar486
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    My brother dragonmega told me 2 join.

    I suk pretty bad tho so I belong in novice :P

    Leave a comment:


  • norsegod666
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    Norse, you are great at what you do, and personally, I think you should be a leader just like you have been with Team Blue.

    Up to Krunky to take the action, but it's how I feel.
    At first I read this like Team Blue was dead. I then read it like it was supposed to be read.

    When you work in the shadows like I do it really is nice to get recognition once in a while. Krunky, you have never been afraid to ask a question regarding your team. I respect that about you. You are not afraid to ask for help. I had offered many times to be the bad guy but that post, IMO, is exactly what people needed to understand that this team is srs business. If you are here to cause trouble then just gtfo. I applaud krunky for taking this team by the balls and straightening everyone out.

    EDIT:
    Originally posted by krunkykai22
    Ok one more thing that AJ has brought to my attention as well as you ALL, we are throwing away the AP system. SImply because it is garbage and doesn't work. You don't need to postwhore in here to prove your active. Just post in here once in a while saying hey or w.e i dont give a shti lol. If you have ideas, please let us know in here as well people. Thanks!
    iirc AJ was working on a system that you might want to look into. When I saw it there were still a few things that needed worked out but all in all it was coming along quite nice.
    Last edited by norsegod666; 07-13-2009, 06:49 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by krunkykai22
    Ok one more thing that AJ has brought to my attention as well as you ALL, we are throwing away the AP system. SImply because it is garbage and doesn't work. You don't need to postwhore in here to prove your active. Just post in here once in a while saying hey or w.e i dont give a shti lol. If you have ideas, please let us know in here as well people. Thanks!
    Thanks lol. Now I don't have to have those conversations with TKJ that could be going on aim or something. XD

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Ok one more thing that AJ has brought to my attention as well as you ALL, we are throwing away the AP system. SImply because it is garbage and doesn't work. You don't need to postwhore in here to prove your active. Just post in here once in a while saying hey or w.e i dont give a shti lol. If you have ideas, please let us know in here as well people. Thanks!

    Leave a comment:

Working...