FireKai Original Reborn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • norsegod666
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by GG_Guru
    norse you're confused. maybe you need to take a little break huh? I know it must be very exhausting for you to get angry all the time so please don't fill this thread with more negativity.

    Less anger, more chill vibe.


    I don't get mad, I get revenge. I would talk to krunky ASAP. He really needs to talk to you about something.
    Last edited by norsegod666; 07-13-2009, 04:49 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by GG_Guru
    norse you're confused. maybe you need to take a little break huh? I know it must be very exhausting for you to get angry all the time so please don't fill this thread with more negativity.

    Less anger, more chill vibe.
    lmaoooooo and bolth welcome back - i like that idea too but it would be a little difficult to accomplish unless we had some moderator help

    Leave a comment:


  • Ziergdsx18
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I am a master? But i suck xD

    Leave a comment:


  • norsegod666
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Bolth mannn
    PS if I may offer a suggestion for a team game...how about a Multiplayer tournament? almost exactly like a normal tournament except its played live. set it up similar to team chaos tourney except no teams, and people 1 on 1 each other until theres a winner.
    I must say I like the idea but the execution will likely not happen because everyone participating would need to be in MP at the same time for over 2 hours or something like that. I don't foresee that happening with timezone differences.

    Leave a comment:


  • GG_Guru
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by norsegod666
    bull****

    I have already talked it over with krunky. In fact I talked to him yesterday about it. Why dont you go talk to him now.
    norse you're confused. maybe you need to take a little break huh? I know it must be very exhausting for you to get angry all the time so please don't fill this thread with more negativity.

    Less anger, more chill vibe.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bolth mannn
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I am sincerely sorry about my actions on this thread. I can promise it won't happen again, i had a rough day yesterday and took it out online -.-

    no, i dont want to leave the team.

    Id like to thank AJ, krunky and metal for keeping this thread alive after all this bs, it wouldve been hard to have complaining everywhere. once again, i am sorry.

    PS if I may offer a suggestion for a team game...how about a Multiplayer tournament? almost exactly like a normal tournament except its played live. set it up similar to team chaos tourney except no teams, and people 1 on 1 each other until theres a winner.

    Leave a comment:


  • SKG_Scintill
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    hey hey hey, I never said that I wanted to join, have I? remove me from the list until I have made a decision!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ziergdsx18
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I'll join i think. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Azafreak
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Btw i still wanna join? AND COME ON THE 1v1 CHALLENGE!

    Leave a comment:


  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by ic0slay3r
    probably they ignored my post so here it is again in shorter words

    I want to join .
    hi welcome gtfo lmao im kidding haha

    Leave a comment:


  • ic0slay3r
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    probably they ignored my post so here it is again in shorter words

    I want to join .

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Gun you ARE a leader. what are you talking about? lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Gun92
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I used to be a leader of sorts...but not any more...dunno why...just sorta seemed to work out that way.

    Oh yeah, I guess Ill be getting on Live now...kinda surprised no one has bugged me about playing today aside from Mega way early in the morning.
    Last edited by Gun92; 07-13-2009, 04:10 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Lol. Woohoo 100 Public AAAs! :P



    And here's my pretty bar.

    Leave a comment:


  • norsegod666
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by GG_Guru
    I come in peace
    bull****

    I have already talked it over with krunky. In fact I talked to him yesterday about it. Why dont you go talk to him now.
    Last edited by norsegod666; 07-13-2009, 04:01 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...