FireKai Original Reborn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Seefu Sefirosu
    Erm.... could you clarify that?

    Cause I'm pretty sure being on Team Blue's roster means I'm on their team. And I am. And I don't want to be. That's why I asked to be removed.
    it more of whose able to participate in there events- if you want nothing to do with them ill have them remove you from their list sound good?

    Leave a comment:


  • cedolad
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Weiner.

    Leave a comment:


  • Seefu Sefirosu
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by MetalAtlas
    we are not an arm of team nblue we are merely allies and get to participate in there events as if we were mebers that is all
    Erm.... could you clarify that?

    Cause I'm pretty sure being on Team Blue's roster means I'm on their team. And I am. And I don't want to be. That's why I asked to be removed.

    Leave a comment:


  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Seefu Sefirosu
    I love how FKO was all notified and all about being an arm of Team Blue.

    ****. That.

    Krunky, expect a PM sometime later today/early tomorrow.

    Also, sorry about "fighting" with Bolth, just pissed me off cause he wouldn't give anyone a real reason, and that's bull****.

    So yeah.

    Sorry about that, KotHN, Krunk.
    we are not an arm of team nblue we are merely allies and get to participate in there events as if we were mebers that is all

    Leave a comment:


  • Seefu Sefirosu
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I love how FKO was all notified and all about being an arm of Team Blue.

    ****. That.

    Krunky, expect a PM sometime later today/early tomorrow.

    Also, sorry about "fighting" with Bolth, just pissed me off cause he wouldn't give anyone a real reason, and that's bull****.

    So yeah.

    Sorry about that, KotHN, Krunk.
    Last edited by Seefu Sefirosu; 07-13-2009, 01:35 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    i support the idea of one vs one and also that of a thread for it- i fdo not support a seperate account however because then the fko leaders would not have control over it if someone decided to change the password- i am willing to start the thread- kothn vanilla who cares hit me up on aim and let me know what you guys had in mind k? AtlasMirrorFire

    Leave a comment:


  • KotHN
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by krunkykai22
    Honestly, I don't foresee that a problem as well. However, if I were to choose I would let KotHN make the thread. Just because he is somewhat of a leader. You can have the second post for updates or whatever the case may be ok?
    I'll make the thread if that's what you want. But Vanilla, I'd still love your help, updating and setting things up

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Honestly, I don't foresee that a problem as well. However, if I were to choose I would let KotHN make the thread. Just because he is somewhat of a leader. You can have the second post for updates or whatever the case may be ok?

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by krunkykai22
    I do not foresee a problem with that Vanilla. However, I will speak with Shayne and AJ about that to see there input. If decided, then one of the owners or leaders (with approval) can make the thread.

    Currently I am working on starting up a new chat room as well as a forum for the team. Give me some time today and I should have it by tonight. As well as updated on the OP for all of you to see ^_^.

    EDIT: Uhm Vanilla, "can touch MC Hammer"?? Have you come out of the closet or something? :P

    LOL. No. MC Hammer = Can't touch this.

    Also, KotHN & I were planning on making this thread for everyone, but if one of the leaders want to instead, I suppose that's fine.

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I do not foresee a problem with that Vanilla. However, I will speak with Shayne and AJ about that to see there input. If decided, then one of the owners or leaders (with approval) can make the thread.

    Currently I am working on starting up a new chat room as well as a forum for the team. Give me some time today and I should have it by tonight. As well as updated on the OP for all of you to see ^_^.

    EDIT: Uhm Vanilla, "can touch MC Hammer"?? Have you come out of the closet or something? :P

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    *Waits for krunkykai*

    Pr0 - You do have some pretty nice scores.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pr0
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    =D. Oh and don't underestimate me. I'm advanced material.

    Leave a comment:


  • KotHN
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Pr0
    This team sounds cool.
    We are pretty cool most of the time at least
    Welcome to the team, btw

    Leave a comment:


  • Pr0
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    This team sounds cool.

    Leave a comment:


  • 8 Hour Whore
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    he's not
    Carlos is a lovable kitten

    Leave a comment:

Working...