FireKai Original Reborn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bolth mannn
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Seefu Sefirosu
    Thought you left too, what's up with that? Did you decide to come back?

    Not being antagonistic, btw.
    Nah i never left. >.<

    Leave a comment:


  • Seefu Sefirosu
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Bolth mannn
    guru got banned
    guru messeged everyone telling them to leave our team
    about 7 people left
    we're back on track now though
    Thought you left too, what's up with that? Did you decide to come back?

    Not being antagonistic, btw.

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    LD owes me credits :angry:

    Leave a comment:


  • Bolth mannn
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Seefu Sefirosu
    Sorry guys, missed a bunch... what the hell happened, RD version, pl0x.

    I know Guru got booted *applause*, that's it.
    guru got banned
    guru messeged everyone telling them to leave our team
    about 7 people left
    we're back on track now though

    Leave a comment:


  • mnnicol
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by bob bob
    If I had a nickel for every time I saw a post that's just "" I'd have like.. 8 nickels. >:O

    Leave a comment:


  • Seefu Sefirosu
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Sorry guys, missed a bunch... what the hell happened, RD version, pl0x.

    I know Guru got booted *applause*, that's it.

    Leave a comment:


  • bob bob
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...hp?songid=5498

    Leave a comment:


  • dragonmegaXX
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Bolth mannn
    i reckon you have a really good name. suits you and has a 'untouchable' sound to it
    Lol, it suits me?
    How so?

    If I ever get to make a TC account, it wont be TC_DragonmegaXX xD
    Itll be TC_Dragon or TC_Tiamat or something.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bolth mannn
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by dragonmegaXX
    Me, cause im a G.

    PS: If you actually do, just say dragon, I regret making my name this, I never thought I would get this good XP
    i reckon you have a really good name. suits you and has a 'untouchable' sound to it

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Okay, video completed. It's uploading now, I'll have it up tonight.

    Leave a comment:


  • cedolad
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Vanilla Mnm
    -pedo
    - J Teh Anonymous
    - kmay
    - dragon
    Fix'd.

    Leave a comment:


  • Prime8
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Say my name, say my name
    If no one is around you, say "Baby I love you"
    If you ain't runnin' game
    Say my name, say my name
    You actin' kinda shady
    Ain't callin me baby
    Why the sudden change?

    Yeah, give me a shoutout lol

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    im important.

    Leave a comment:

Working...