FireKai Original Reborn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    - J Teh Anonymous
    - kmay
    - dragon

    Leave a comment:


  • dragonmegaXX
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Vanilla Mnm
    Who wants shout outs in my first video?
    - J Teh Anonymous
    - kmay
    Me, cause im a G.

    PS: If you actually do, just say dragon, I regret making my name this, I never thought I would get this good XP

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Who wants shout outs in my first video?
    - J Teh Anonymous
    - kmay

    Leave a comment:


  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by dragonmegaXX
    Yeah, Im all for that, my REAL best friend is online, and he helps me all the time, but Im trying to say dont let your real life influence what you do online, ex:quit a team, only to regret a week later.
    i said i wanted to do more lol

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    i better get a shout out!

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    That is true, that is true.
    P.S. Everyone look out for my Nanairopanda V2 video later. My first FFR video!
    Last edited by Vanilla Mnm; 07-13-2009, 11:06 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I think most people that are addicted to FFR have something wrong in their life. Just a heads up. This is were you are supposed to forget about it all and just relax. I agree with DragonmegaXX that people need to find the line between the two places and just have fun on FFR.

    Leave a comment:


  • dragonmegaXX
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Vanilla Mnm
    Not everyone is the same, my friend. Some people want there online friends to make them feel better. Which I & a lot of others are more than happy to do.
    Yeah, Im all for that, my REAL best friend is online, and he helps me all the time, but Im trying to say dont let your real life influence what you do online, ex:quit a team, only to regret a week later.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by dragonmegaXX
    1.Me, my sister, my mom, and step dad are all going to court in a GIGANTIC custody battle that has gone on for more than 4 years, and my step- dad, who I thought was my real dad until a couple years ago is trying to remove his name from my birth certificate.
    Why? To claim child support from my mom.

    2. Moms a perfectionist and expects the same of me, and rips at me when I dont, which is a lot.

    3. I have a lot of friend sh*t going on, my best friends house just burned down, and he may be moving far away.

    None of this affects my online life.
    People need to separate online life and real life.

    PS: I wrote this 1/2 to make a point, 1/2 to vent.

    Not everyone is the same, my friend. Some people want there online friends to make them feel better. Which I & a lot of others are more than happy to do.

    Leave a comment:


  • dragonmegaXX
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by MetalAtlas
    hey guys- ive been thrown into alot of ruccus in my personal life right now but im not going to leave-in fact i want to do everything i can to take my mind off it so anything and eveything you have please let me know cause i reall really need it guys
    1.Me, my sister, my mom, and step dad are all going to court in a GIGANTIC custody battle that has gone on for more than 4 years, and my step- dad, who I thought was my real dad until a couple years ago is trying to remove his name from my birth certificate.
    Why? To claim child support from my mom.

    2. Moms a perfectionist and expects the same of me, and rips at me when I dont, which is a lot.

    3. I have a lot of friend sh*t going on, my best friends house just burned down, and he may be moving far away.

    None of this affects my online life.
    People need to separate online life and real life.

    PS: I wrote this 1/2 to make a point, 1/2 to vent.

    Leave a comment:


  • JMC 9790
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    out

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Oh no a tool like Guru left, what shall we do?? re-fing-joice. thats what.

    Leave a comment:


  • MP3 player
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I want you to remove me from this team please. I dont want to be part of this anymore if Guru's not in it. Thank you and have a nice day.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gun92
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    And to think...I wanted to quit two days ago. I guess small wonders never cease.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Gun92
    People are just leaving cause Guru is getting them to leave. Oh well. Also...I'm really bored now. No one is on Live to play CoD4...~sigh~
    Heh, if they are that's kind of funny in a way that they'd just listen to whatever Guru says, but hey, I can't do anything about it.

    MetalAtlas - We're all here for ya man!

    Leave a comment:

Working...