FireKai Original Reborn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Does anyone want to play MP? D:

    Leave a comment:


  • SM0K3D_0UT
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Is the applying process the same as they said to do on first page? Because I PM'ed, but don't know what the dealio is. =P

    Leave a comment:


  • BerZerkR
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by cedolad
    Whoa BerZerkR...I miss you man <3 willing to rejoin if he remembers me xD
    Oh hey, I remember you. We talked on aim like 3 times hombre.

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    You guys stop it right now

    Leave a comment:


  • cedolad
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Gun92
    Keep your penis away from me and I guess you can. You have to join team first tho >.>
    Originally posted by cedolad
    Whoa BerZerkR...I miss you man <3 willing to rejoin if he remembers me xD
    Whoops. I guess I did.

    Leave a comment:


  • Seefu Sefirosu
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by krunkykai22
    Damn man can you be more blunt. Like seriously yes i was on the team. I'll ill advise you llama of being like that. No offense but that post kinda sounded rude.

    Will fix the OP later when I do an update.

    Sara = :O lol gun's jealous hahah
    Krunky - I've got a lot of experience running and modding forums, if you need help.

    Leave a comment:


  • fullmetal_alchemist027
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I AM SO CONFUSED D:!!!!

    I was gone for one night and I read through like 3 of the pages I miss and people are leaving left and right and all this other stuff D:

    Silly people leaving the team...Im new and i still dont see a reason to leave. You guys are great people, are good/amazing at FFR, and seem like the kind of people I wanna talk to. (even if I dont post in the thread alot D

    Wish there was something I could do o-O lol

    PS- my aim is Delirium Gray if anyone wants to add me, usually always on.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_llama499
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by krunkykai22
    Damn man can you be more blunt. Like seriously yes i was on the team. I'll ill advise you llama of being like that. No offense but that post kinda sounded rude.

    Will fix the OP later when I do an update.

    Sara = :O lol gun's jealous hahah
    well sorry to sound rude but you were on TC for about 2 days. and to me thats not being part of a team.

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Damn man can you be more blunt. Like seriously yes i was on the team. I'll ill advise you llama of being like that. No offense but that post kinda sounded rude.

    Will fix the OP later when I do an update.

    Sara = :O lol gun's jealous hahah

    Leave a comment:


  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by ichliebekase
    Awww Gun just enjoy the show ;]
    *grabs krunky's butt*
    just cause i can respond to this post
    best ive ever done on a venitian snares song like- EVER?

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_llama499
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by krunkykai22
    Dude llama, if you remember correctly I WAS ON TC. Why would I diss you ... and i clearly meant they would be another tc cause you guys only like get extreme players, most of there players on that team are pretty good. (divine gods) so i can deny them that. thats what i meant.
    Actually we have more Advanced players then "extreme players" and although you passed the exam and have a TC account, were you really actually Part of TC? TC has a new face to it and is no longer looking for only Elite players. We are looking for more dedicated people. But dont get me wrong we still have higher standards then most. (;


    EDIT: also im still in the OP members list, i asked to be taken off this team a couple weeks ago. fix?
    Last edited by TC_llama499; 07-14-2009, 01:20 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ichliebekase
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Gun92
    Then I shall bury my head in the ground and hum.
    Awww Gun just enjoy the show ;]
    *grabs krunky's butt*

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Dude llama, if you remember correctly I WAS ON TC. Why would I diss you ... and i clearly meant they would be another tc cause you guys only like get extreme players, most of there players on that team are pretty good. (divine gods) so i can deny them that. thats what i meant.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_llama499
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by krunkykai22
    Nah you know what will happen. He will have a power trip then he will have a full fledged mutiny against him. I can see the team being another Team Chaos with some of there members, but Guru will be long gone.
    i dono what your trying to say here but dont diss the TC. TC is definitely not dead, and will be returning soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gun92
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Keep your penis away from me and I guess you can. You have to join team first tho >.>

    Leave a comment:

Working...