FireKai Original Reborn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 8 Hour Whore
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    wait..
    cedo with an "ehm"
    This has caught my eye but confused me sadly..
    I just woke up don't do this to me!

    Leave a comment:


  • cedolad
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by who_cares973
    No one puts you in the top 8 or the top anything because your level stats are pretty weak compared to everyone else especially in the high vc+ songs


    I'm pretty sure you'll show your tru skill soon though 8)
    Ehm.

    Leave a comment:


  • 8 Hour Whore
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Lol
    I'm playing on a new desktop at my friends house..
    I got 1-0-0-0 on wish and 1-0-0-1 on Randoness Reactor within a few tries.
    Got that before I got Heavy lol
    Also, I'm just warning you the only reason I don't have good scores for FMO at his house yet is cause his keys only register 2 taps which is why I'm buying a new keyboard for his comp lol

    P.s... Way to ignore me on aim Carlos..

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    No one puts you in the top 8 or the top anything because your level stats are pretty weak compared to everyone else especially in the high vc+ songs


    I'm pretty sure you'll show your tru skill soon though 8)

    Leave a comment:


  • 8 Hour Whore
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Does nobody seriously think I should even be in the top but Vanilla..
    I love you guys too...
    If I keep getting scores like I've been on VC's on this new desktop and I make it to the FMO's there's going to be a war =P

    P.s... I love how the one time I mentioned in it I'm first.. gah.. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Bolth mannn
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by who_cares973
    Words
    Most entertaining post on this thead

    PS wc, i think your farewell song is awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    I've had just about enough of people starting arguments in this thread.
    Nah screw you aj. You're dumb and I don't like the fact that you've let the power get to your head just like guru. I mean yeah you're good at ffr and sure you hold a position of power but seriously when the hell did you think you could come into this thread and start ordering people around like you were some sort of leader. I mean ****ing really?! I miss in both songs but **** aj c'mon think about the children. This is nothing but a lengthy response due to my inability to sleep and because of the first setence and stuff it'll probaby look like I'm ****ing arguing but ****. **** has really turned out for thee worst in the world just look at canada. ****ing **** its like they think they own the place just because its on top. No offense to you canadians out there. This looks like I typed a lot on my phone buts it's probably a small ass post so I'm just going to stop maybe. Another thing guru bro I don't know what you and the leader posse are planning **** bro its Monday so I guess I can wait. Krunky man chill bro its like you eat some candy but you want more and everyone is like no **** you bro this is my candy so then you get all pissed and are like no **** you I'm putting my foot down on your face bitch now give me your candy. Like I said krunky chill bro and you'll get your candy. Now metal you're a cool guy but seriously get angry bro. Turn green or some **** so people will take you seriously. I mean look at the hulk he's green and pissed and people know not to **** with him. On another note its 3am and I'm still not sleepy now I'm going to type in caps to show that I'm serious.maybe some bold to for the extra seriousness factor CALM THE **** DOWN PEOPLE I MEAN SERIOUSLY. **** profanity at the end for effect. Honestly though I don't care if you're calm or all serious and **** because either way I'm chill. I only say calm down for the sake of other people namelyt the ones that take things to seriously. For example guru and co. Ok I think I'm done now



    Tldr: you all suk

    Leave a comment:


  • Bolth mannn
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    no love here. thats why im leaving.

    (id have left already but im really slow)

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_llama499
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Leave a comment:


  • Seefu Sefirosu
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by TC_llama499
    i say what i mean
    xD

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_llama499
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    i say what i mean

    Leave a comment:


  • Seefu Sefirosu
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by TC_llama499
    woah this is hostel, where is the love
    No idea, actually.

    Hostel: Traveler's shack in Europe
    Hostile: Unfriendly

    :P

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_llama499
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    woah this is hostel, where is the love

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Sowwy AJ.

    Leave a comment:

Working...