FireKai Original Reborn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AngelicRogue
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by kmay
    If its lag that troubles thee, use this link
    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/ffrndanotherway.swf
    Thanks kmay. Hopefully lag is the problem .__.;

    EDIT:
    Nope, not lag. Sigh
    Last edited by AngelicRogue; 07-14-2009, 10:47 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    23.0.1.2 on 4 chord touhou ;_;

    Leave a comment:


  • SM0K3D_0UT
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Thank you. ;]
    Goodluck on in later rounds! xD

    Leave a comment:


  • fullmetal_alchemist027
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by SM0K3D_0UT
    GJ fullmetal. ;]
    Thanks you too on the AAA.


    And ive never had lag problems with using normal FFR. Would it because im a subscriber and less adds or something?

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    If its lag that troubles thee, use this link
    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/ffrndanotherway.swf

    Leave a comment:


  • fullmetal_alchemist027
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by AngelicRogue
    I envy you. I think somethings wrong with my arrows tbh. I'm getting greats when I shouldn't be ._.;
    It could honestly be. I cant use my arrow keys anymore because everytime I hit them, it gives me both my perfect/great and a boo at the same time...I FCd a song with 265perfs and 265 boos lol. It was weird

    Leave a comment:


  • SM0K3D_0UT
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    GJ fullmetal. ;]

    Leave a comment:


  • AngelicRogue
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by fullmetal_alchemist027
    YAAAAY i got my AAA lol no more Xmas music!
    I envy you. I think somethings wrong with my arrows tbh. I'm getting greats when I shouldn't be ._.;

    Leave a comment:


  • fullmetal_alchemist027
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    YAAAAY i got my AAA lol no more Xmas music!

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    150 won't AAA.... only 87 AAA'd red alert... much easier song

    Leave a comment:


  • dragonmegaXX
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by who_cares973
    150 people will AAA
    Damn, Im out ._.

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    150 people will AAA

    Leave a comment:


  • dragonmegaXX
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    BF on wrath will get me to rd 3 correct?
    Or do you all think 150 people will AAA?

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    guys i could AAA gryuu if i could nail that one gay pattern after the past stream O.O

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    hahahahaha gun... umm play with the music off and play on Dark. Helps me a lot

    Leave a comment:

Working...