Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in FFR Events only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
FFR Events
FireKai Original Reborn
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
67
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
16
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
template
Next
TC_Halogen
replied
07-12-2009, 07:30 PM
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
Originally posted by
alloyus
Well stated argument, Halogen
Gotta defend the team.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
alloyus
replied
07-12-2009, 07:29 PM
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
Well stated argument, Halogen
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
TC_Halogen
replied
07-12-2009, 07:28 PM
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
Are you changing Caprice, or is that the actual song (I read Guru's weren't supposed to play their song because you were going to change it)?
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Gun92
replied
07-12-2009, 07:26 PM
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
Tournaments started for anyone who cares.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
krunkykai22
replied
07-12-2009, 07:23 PM
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
lol sounds amazing
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
MetalAtlas
replied
07-12-2009, 07:21 PM
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
lol so yeah thats what fko can do when they unite together... lol i like it so how bout more togetherness eh?
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
NFD
replied
07-12-2009, 07:16 PM
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
I want to join. 8)
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Vanilla Mnm
replied
07-12-2009, 07:15 PM
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
Sooo... Great day today. I went to NYC today.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
krunkykai22
replied
07-12-2009, 07:15 PM
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
Guru, let it go. I just talked to sprite hence his post. let it go.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
GG_Guru
replied
07-12-2009, 07:13 PM
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
I already contacted two Mods, I dont want to have to get an ADMIN in here....
edit: nvm it seems Sprite has everything under control
(sorry krunky i didnt see his post)
Last edited by
GG_Guru
;
07-12-2009, 07:19 PM
.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Sprite-
replied
07-12-2009, 07:13 PM
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
NFD leave the thread - they don't want you in here. I don't care why. This is your warning.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
krunkykai22
replied
07-12-2009, 07:11 PM
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
NFD you were warned about posting here, we are our own team and we don't need outside interference unless you want to join. Now further actions will take place.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
TC_Halogen
replied
07-12-2009, 07:07 PM
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
Originally posted by
NFD
I at least know I'm unfit.
Continue with the indirect insults. =/
I'm not trying to start anything, but it seems like you are. Why pick a fight here when you can go somewhere else?
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
krunkykai22
replied
07-12-2009, 07:07 PM
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
+100 Aj
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
NFD
replied
07-12-2009, 07:05 PM
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
I at least know I'm unfit.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Previous
1
16
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Leave a comment: