FireKai Original Reborn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    hey guys- ive been thrown into alot of ruccus in my personal life right now but im not going to leave-in fact i want to do everything i can to take my mind off it so anything and eveything you have please let me know cause i reall really need it guys

    Leave a comment:


  • Gun92
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    People are just leaving cause Guru is getting them to leave. Oh well. Also...I'm really bored now. No one is on Live to play CoD4...~sigh~

    Leave a comment:


  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    i think the team is stronger and more together than ever before- anyone who cant see that shouldnt be here anyway- we have drama but we get through it- ffr doesnt exclude life from happening- it happens anyways- so we learn forgive and move foward

    Leave a comment:


  • norsegod666
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by cedolad
    It tears the team apart. Anyway, I'm wasting my 2k'th post on this. No offense. I'll come back when's the no drama. All drama makes you guys forget why you really joined the team, or even started the team. It's stupid. I'm not going to be part of a team that doesn't realize that.
    Drama can be a good thing. This team has stayed together after all the drama that has gone on in several different threads. That is simply amazing. To me the fact that this team is alive after all the drama shows that people are going to stay strong and stand by the team even through the tough times.

    Leave a comment:


  • KotHN
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by cedolad
    The Brady Bunch.
    hey man, they made a killing, and were famous!!

    so whatevs

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Yes you have KotHN and I'm grateful you have

    Leave a comment:


  • cedolad
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    The Brady Bunch.

    Leave a comment:


  • KotHN
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by cedolad
    It tears the team apart. Anyway, I'm wasting my 2k'th post on this. No offense. I'll come back when's the no drama. All drama makes you guys forget why you really joined the team, or even started the team. It's stupid. I'm not going to be part of a team that doesn't realize that.
    Haha, making you waste your 2000th post was my plan all along, muahahahahahahahahaha

    But seriously, alot of this drama is meaningless. It's like ignoring an annoying child. Some of the drama is more serious, but it's essential to the growth of the team. What kind of family would we be if we never had fights?

    Anyways, I certainly don't forget why I joined. I joined to help out a friend, to meet new friends, and to have fun. And I've certainly done that

    Leave a comment:


  • cedolad
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    It tears the team apart. Anyway, I'm wasting my 2k'th post on this. No offense. I'll come back when's the no drama. All drama makes you guys forget why you really joined the team, or even started the team. It's stupid. I'm not going to be part of a team that doesn't realize that.

    Leave a comment:


  • KotHN
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by cedolad
    Drama's terrible. pages, and pages, and pages, of postwhoring. ;_;
    Oh, of course there's alot, but isn't it easy to ignooore? ^_^

    Leave a comment:


  • cedolad
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Drama's terrible. pages, and pages, and pages, of postwhoring. ;_;

    Leave a comment:


  • KotHN
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Wow, today has been a very bad day for FKO. So many members leaving. I mean, no offense, but the majority of them seemed to be just numbers anyway, but...

    Takedown, I'm sorry to see you go. You actually participated in things
    The drama's really not that bad, is it?

    EDIT: samurai7694 bs ? 3?
    Last edited by KotHN; 07-13-2009, 08:16 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • samurai7694
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    IM OUT

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Lol. Good point Vanilla. But losing members is never a good thing. Just hate how ppl can be so god damn spiteful xD

    Leave a comment:


  • mnnicol
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Seems I missed all the drama. To be honest, didn't even realise I was on the team =X

    But umm...yeah, can't be bothered reading 60+ pages...someone want to give me a cliffnotes version of the drama? lol

    Leave a comment:

Working...