FireKai Original Reborn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Well, as some people may look at all these members leaving as a negative thing. It's actually a positive thing the way I look at it. Cleans up the list, most people that are leaving weren't that active anyway. + Less people = Less Drama.

    Leave a comment:


  • V.!.P.gUrL CryYstal
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Yeah, I'm out too

    Leave a comment:


  • xBBx Takedown
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I'm out of this clan. Too much drama for me to be in this clan and everyone complains. So goodbye and take me out of the roster.

    Leave a comment:


  • FKO 1v1
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by cedolad
    I'm on TB. And I joined before I decided to quit out.
    Sorry Cedo, I'm going to be strict on my rule. As you have left FKO (everyone was under the impression you were on the team), you will be removed from the 1v1 event. Sorry.

    Leave a comment:


  • cedolad
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    Cedo--you were playing in the 1v1 without actually "being" on the team?
    I'm on TB. And I joined before I decided to quit out.

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    mnnicol hahaha you really want inter? haha you beat the hell outta me!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pr0
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    Ok--I think that you might get pushed to Masters. Thanks for the details + honesty, it helps a lot.
    team?
    Dang, Master's again. I know for sure I'm not good enough for Master's but I will push myself to stand up against them. Thanks for the division placement TC_Halogen.

    Leave a comment:


  • mnnicol
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    P.S. Put me in Intermediate

    Leave a comment:


  • mnnicol
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I see my name

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Ok--I think that you might get pushed to Masters. Thanks for the details + honesty, it helps a lot.

    Cedo--you were playing in the 1v1 without actually "being" on the team?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pr0
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I believe I have about 10-15 VC's AAA'd combined. That can be off though. I have no FMO's SDG'd, but I have about 5-6 in the ten's. Does this information suffice?

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Pr0 its not biggie were just not sure as how to place you man ^_^

    Leave a comment:


  • cedolad
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Alright, I'd like to be removed. Also I'd like to say I never actually posted I wanted back in, I just dicked around. And you guys wanted me to fix the forum link, so I did. Then just dicked around a bit. Sorry for any inconvenience, but I'm sticking with TB right now, as I have a lot of work with them, and you guys have everything you need and won't be needing me. So, yeah. I'm out.

    PS; Justin's a good guy, he CAN be an asshole and all, but you guy's never talked to him like I have. Not trying to change your minds about him and the team, but just trying make you guys realize what he could really be like.

    Anyway, peace guys. Have fun with your little team.

    tl;dr version; Peace.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Can you give me a better indication of your stats at least? I don't want you misplaced on the team.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pr0
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by krunkykai22
    Yes cedo. and pr0 can u plz let us know ur main acct.?
    I haven't had a main account. This will be my first main and final account on here. I have had way to many accounts over the months. And I always close my accounts when I make a new one. I'm sorry I can't be any more helpful. It's just something you have to trust. And if you don't trust me I would be happy to leave so I'm not disrespecting your rules.

    Leave a comment:

Working...