FireKai Original Reborn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by krunkykai22
    Ok I'm going to make something extremely clear, if you join Divine Gods your off team FKO. No way in hell will anyone disrespect our team by going to a stupid little ******'s team like guru. Period. Call this a provoking statement but i'd love to see that little bicth try something with me.

    Ok done ranting. Updated the ENTIRE OP with members and removal of the OP.

    Was that "you" directed at me because of my post on his thread? If it was. I would NEVER join his team. I'm just friends with him & wished him luck with his team.

    EDIT: I don't know the reason & it's none of my business why Guru was kicked off. So I don't really completely understand why everybody doesn't like him, therefore, I have no reason to say he isn't my friend because he decided to make a team of his own.

    Leave a comment:


  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Just for refrence I do not want to see anyone from FKO posting in the Divine Gods thread or whatever unless they have something positive to say- seeing how most of FKO no longer likes guru this will prpbably not be the case- so let it go- I will not tolerate drama and fights on this thread by anyone and i will not tolerate any FKO making an ass of our team and trashing other threads- if you have a problem go bitch to someone else that cares and do it on your own time away from the forum-If i see anyone post on any thread trashing the person who created it or anyone at all ill tell you to got ake a vacation from fko for awhile and come back when you can act mature- got it? Im tired of sitting back and acting simple and nows my turn to put my damn foot down.

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Nah you know what will happen. He will have a power trip then he will have a full fledged mutiny against him. I can see the team being another Team Chaos with some of there members, but Guru will be long gone.

    Leave a comment:


  • norsegod666
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by krunkykai22
    Ok I'm going to make something extremely clear, if you join Divine Gods your off team FKO. No way in hell will anyone disrespect our team by going to a stupid little ******'s team like guru. Period. Call this a provoking statement but i'd love to see that little bicth try something with me.

    Ok done ranting. Updated the ENTIRE OP with members and removal of the OP.
    I am waiting to see how long it takes before guru has his first power trip. After that see how long it takes before the team crumbles.

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Ok I'm going to make something extremely clear, if you join Divine Gods your off team FKO. No way in hell will anyone disrespect our team by going to a stupid little ******'s team like guru. Period. Call this a provoking statement but i'd love to see that little bicth try something with me.

    Ok done ranting. Updated the ENTIRE OP with members and removal of the OP.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Hehe, new video! Gun, guess what? I GOT NANAIROPANDA V2!!

    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...hp?songid=5502

    Leave a comment:


  • Gun92
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    It hardly matters what face was made...its still post whoring.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pr0
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I believe it was "" Lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gun92
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Pr0
    I'm not post whoring Gun. I'm just stating that I AAA'd a good song.
    I wasn't referring to you, I was talking about the people who just do this " "

    Leave a comment:


  • Pr0
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I'm not post whoring Gun. I'm just stating that I AAA'd a good song.

    Leave a comment:


  • FireKai Original
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Ok guys I have updated the OP with the chat room and team forum.

    One rule i want to imply is don't mess around with them. Especially in the chat room. If you log in there then use your FFR username as your id. It's either identify yourself or get banned :P.

    As for the forum, anyone interested in helping me out with it let me know asap. Thanks again.

    ~~Krunky

    Leave a comment:


  • Gun92
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I could have sworn that we got rid of post whoring in this thread >.>

    Leave a comment:


  • Pr0
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    AAA'd Monstrous Turtles.

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    lol yay bolth is here to stay ... today is going to be a long day. I have found quite a few forums and chat rooms i may use so i'm devoting my entire day to creating all of this for you guys. Hope you're all happy when its finished :P

    Leave a comment:


  • KotHN
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Vanilla Mnm
    If I had a nickel for every time I saw a post that's just "" I'd have like.. 8 nickels. >:O

    Leave a comment:

Working...