FireKai Original Reborn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dragonmegaXX
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Bolth mannn
    lol are only 8 people going through to the next round in D5????

    I have yet to see a change in the dashboard cause of my browser which really sucks.

    PS: people really need to use the FKO chatroom its really good.

    link is on first post.
    People who use the chatroom with have to put up with my constant stream of asshattery :]

    Leave a comment:


  • Gun92
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I just got 3 goods on Seven like...5 freaking times. I will get ****ing Heavy dammit!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bolth mannn
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    lol are only 8 people going through to the next round in D5????

    I have yet to see a change in the dashboard cause of my browser which really sucks.

    PS: people really need to use the FKO chatroom its really good.

    link is on first post.

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    i hope we get that song for the official. Your developing into competition i don't want to have to deal with XD

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    vertex is impossible for me haha i cant even get under 40

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    congrats! I want that AAA. I got 8-0-1-1 on that... i was mad.

    Leave a comment:


  • Prime8
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I AAA'd Garyuutensei!!!!! One of my better AAA's. Updating siggy.

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    VERTEX?!?! I SDG it index...

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    4 chord is easy i just hit slightly early to avoid late goods


    VB though that song is impossible and anyone who can sdg isnt legit

    Leave a comment:


  • Prime8
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I despise you AJ lol jk. I hope I can AAA Gary, but if my BF will get me through, then no worries.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    And now I wait.

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    haha bad memories on VaM... i just AAA's cash cow =)

    Leave a comment:


  • Seefu Sefirosu
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by AngelicRogue
    Gahhh I can't take anymore Christmas music. I'll try tomorrow. Hopefully my keys will like me then. Night guys.

    And lol:

    recently played:
    kmay
    Song:Victims And Martyrs
    Result:0 - 0 - 0 - 0
    Rank:63,811
    Combo:1
    Score:-310
    Playback Link


    I see you kmay
    **** me, I feel you. I hate this goddamned song.... as soon as my friends log off, I'm setting on Autofail and whoring the hell out of it.

    Leave a comment:


  • AngelicRogue
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Gahhh I can't take anymore Christmas music. I'll try tomorrow. Hopefully my keys will like me then. Night guys.

    And lol:

    recently played:
    kmay
    Song:Victims And Martyrs
    Result:0 - 0 - 0 - 0
    Rank:63,811
    Combo:1
    Score:-310
    Playback Link


    I see you kmay

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    yup! and who_cares... D4!! lol how can you do that?? i suck so much at FMO's

    Leave a comment:

Working...