FireKai Original Reborn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Seefu Sefirosu
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by krunkykai22
    I'm glad I'm even being chosen whatsoever to place in the top 8. I highly doubt I will even make it there. But Prime, I hope you're bringing your A game. I have a few scores up my sleeve I have yet to show :P. I have gotten a lot better, as have you. Let's have an FKO fight in each division.

    D5 - Halogen vs. Zero
    D4 - Prime8 vs. Krunkykai22 vs. KotHN
    D3 - Kmay vs. whocares vs. Metalatlas vs. Dragonmegaxx
    D2 - idk anyone ..... have to check
    D1 - Angelicrogue vs. Seefu
    Hell yeah.

    Note: Whocares, I just played your new step.... it's fun as hell.

    My PA was **** on it, but I didn't care, I was having fun.

    So you can tell whoever says they hate it to **** off, cause it's the bomb. Most fun file I've played in a while.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Bolth mannn
    you guys suck, noone mentioned me. i feel unloved. im leaving this team and joining another.

    bye bye.
    I wasn't mentioned either man. Grow up. We're not good enough as of right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Bolth mannn
    you guys suck, noone mentioned me. i feel unloved. im leaving this team and joining another.

    bye bye.
    .......... seriously?

    on another note im currently in the processof trying to get permissions from a band called Animals as Leaders- freaking amazing band that id love to play on FFR- look em up!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bolth mannn
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    you guys suck, noone mentioned me. i feel unloved. im leaving this team and joining another.

    bye bye.

    Leave a comment:


  • dayum
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    **** my life



    **** my life again

    Last edited by dayum; 07-13-2009, 01:05 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • KotHN
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by krunkykai22
    Let's have an FKO fight in each division.

    D4 - Prime8 vs. Krunkykai22 vs. KotHN
    It's on!
    Last edited by KotHN; 07-13-2009, 01:44 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    so i was playing z and i got a good at the very end i was sooooo pissed- that would have been my first challenging AAA which i have none of nor vcs all though i have very damn close ones of both- so im pissed!

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by krunkykai22
    I'm glad I'm even being chosen whatsoever to place in the top 8. I highly doubt I will even make it there. But Prime, I hope you're bringing your A game. I have a few scores up my sleeve I have yet to show :P. I have gotten a lot better, as have you. Let's have an FKO fight in each division.

    D5 - Halogen vs. Zero
    D4 - Prime8 vs. Krunkykai22 vs. KotHN
    D3 - Kmay vs. whocares vs. Metalatlas vs. Dragonmegaxx
    D2 - idk anyone ..... have to check
    D1 - Angelicrogue vs. Seefu
    Can I be part of the D3 one?

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    guys im playing serious today !_! for the most part atleast lol



    also bob bob is rly good

    ps bob bob u suk

    Leave a comment:


  • bob bob
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    WTF? Im not involved in a fight. Hey don't count me out od d3 due to lack of good scores, after i whore a song for a bit i remember the patterns making it easier to pa, which is what ill do ALL The way through the tourney till i AAA the song (Well except fmos. Im not THAT good )

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Good Kmay. I'm betting on you to win ^_^

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    sounds like a plan Krunky, I plan on giving this dam tourney everything I've got.

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I'm glad I'm even being chosen whatsoever to place in the top 8. I highly doubt I will even make it there. But Prime, I hope you're bringing your A game. I have a few scores up my sleeve I have yet to show :P. I have gotten a lot better, as have you. Let's have an FKO fight in each division.

    D5 - Halogen vs. Zero
    D4 - Prime8 vs. Krunkykai22 vs. KotHN
    D3 - Kmay vs. whocares vs. Metalatlas vs. Dragonmegaxx
    D2 - idk anyone ..... have to check
    D1 - Angelicrogue vs. Seefu

    Leave a comment:


  • Prime8
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Yay, Vanilla wants me to come in 8th

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    105 tries in 25 mins and nothing!!! ugggggg i hate that song!!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...