Re: FireKai Original Reborn
ok, well as i see it, if i don't get better by the end of the official tourney, you can count me out. I don't see a point in playing if I don't get better.
FireKai Original Reborn
Collapse
X
-
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
No worries people, discipline will start being given. Metal, Halogen, and myself all have the authority to give this out, not just me. We will all work together to properly run this team as it should be. Give us some support guys, and we will go far.
Gun, whats goin on dude?
Kmay, after the official you will be moved to masters.
Cotton ^_^ uhm nice score
Gun (again) yes you can post ideas here in the thread, thats what its hear for offset of joining.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
Lol thank you for clearing up my point alloyus xD
I just know it made me miss really randomly on some fast streams and stuff and I found out it only registered two keys when I played blooddrunkLeave a comment:
-
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
+1I'm still in advanced? Halo said that I would be placed in master's... Just a heads up. I think a rule we should have is that if someone purposefully starts a thread war, they should be kicked from the team, or temporarily be banned. I read 2 1/2 of thread war started from bolth, again, and I'm sick of it. There has to be some consequences to ruining the overall appearance of the FKO thread.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
I've also played on a comp like that, although a wireless one, so it barely registered 2 keys xD, but the window seems to be a little big for 3 keys. For example, if you start doing a chain and hit one of the jumps late it's incredibly likely that you'll miss the next single note.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
I'm still in advanced? Halo said that I would be placed in master's... Just a heads up. I think a rule we should have is that if someone purposefully starts a thread war, they should be kicked from the team, or temporarily be banned. I read 2 1/2 of thread war started from bolth, again, and I'm sick of it. There has to be some consequences to ruining the overall appearance of the FKO thread.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
**** YEAH CHATROOM!
I was just going to suggest something like this. Let us know as SOON as you get one set up
and WOOT tourny I can join
Leave a comment:
-
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
So...are we allowed to share our ideas and or opinions here or do we still have to PM them to people >.> I definitely love WCs post...best thing I've read in a long time that isn't the same old song and dance from everyone else. Also...Metal...I told you what was happening and it looks like its getting worse bro.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
New members have been updated.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
Ok, now that I have woken up and read a bunch of BS in this thread yet again....
Bolth - Are you leaving or not?
To everyone that was fighting with bolth and bolth himself - knock off the god damn fighting. What don't any of you get?? Is it that hard of a god damn concept to NOT fight in the thread?
Carlos - Dude, i get your post, but tell me you didn't just tell AJ he has a power trip? Uhm dude, AJ is 3rd in command right now. He has done more for the team than any other leader besides myself or Shayne.
By the way, for all of you that are expecting this BIG change to happen today, nothing is. Simpy put. We have acquired 17 new members thanks to GG_Guru. But in the near future things will be different. I have been doing a few things in my spare time that, yes, will change FKO. But there nothing bad and only good.
To the entire team, guys, we have been a team now for what two months at most? We have evolved from just doing tournaments to actually having a team and having fun. I want to make this a great experience for people who play FFR. I, nor Shayne, can do that simply ourselves. We need teamwork, cooperation, loyalty, trust, and at times we need discipline. I know that everyone here has all of that, can we just show it a little more from now on after this post? That's all I ask.
Going to be updating the new members in a little while after I wake up a little more. Let's have a fun thread day.
EDIT: On a side note, just so everyone knows, after the official tournament has finished, AJ and I will be co-hosting a tournament. I have spoken to him about it and we're going to host nice clean tournament. Of course, as you all know, Shayne will be there too, duh!. ^_^. Furthermore, I would like to see some people stating ideas and such for what they would like to see, or for what they want to do.
I will be making a brand new chat room for FKO, as well as a brand new forum for FKO in the next couple days. Be prepared for that update sometime soon.
Thanks again everyone. Have a good day ^_^Leave a comment:
-
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
Wow, sorry to see you go Bolth. I hardly knew ye.
Also, Vanilla and Seefu, neither of you have the right to tell someone to leave the team, whether they should, or whether they've already decided to. Please stop.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
Sounds like me. My lvl ranks are like "hehe u suck". And my individual scores are like "whoa".Leave a comment:
-
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
lol yea thats why I still got 700 combo on Silly symp before I missed but jacks = fail
I'm buying him a new keyboard so it doesn't matter.
Also, I want to improve my PCS score and if I can get 47-0-0-3 on this laptop
I'm pretty sure I can get at least 18-0-0-1 on his comp.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
I saw your scores alek lol and you don't need to register more than 2 keys at a time for easier fmos unless you're mashing lol
also I'm not ignoring you on aim are you sure you're IMing the right person ?_?
Ehm you cedo >8lLeave a comment:
Leave a comment: