FireKai Original Reborn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cedolad
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    May I join you Gun?

    PS; I see you Zero. Hai <3

    Leave a comment:


  • Gun92
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Then I shall bury my head in the ground and hum.

    Leave a comment:


  • ichliebekase
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Gun92
    ~sigh~ Stop being awkward...its awkward to read.
    Are krunky and I being awkward? Cuz if we are then..yea that's unavoidable

    Leave a comment:


  • cedolad
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    *awkward*

    Leave a comment:


  • Gun92
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    ~sigh~ Stop being awkward...its awkward to read.

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Desean 8)

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    btw ic0slay3r i havent forgotten you im sorry i will add you to the members list in a lil bit :P

    Originally posted by ichliebekase
    Beebee fails <33 although I love him Don't worry BerZerkR he messed up me twice :]
    :O HEYY ... well ... yeah ... i kinda do ... haha

    Leave a comment:


  • cedolad
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Whoa BerZerkR...I miss you man <3 willing to rejoin if he remembers me xD

    Leave a comment:


  • ichliebekase
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Beebee fails <33 although I love him Don't worry BerZerkR he messed up me twice :]
    Last edited by ichliebekase; 07-14-2009, 12:36 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • FireKai Original
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Both have been updated. Sorry for the mis capitalization berzerk lol sigh ..

    ~~Krunky

    Leave a comment:


  • BerZerkR
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Lower case "k" capital "R" :3
    Hello everyone.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gun92
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Well...yeah. This is a good post right here.

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    <3 no problem boo.

    We also have acquired berzerker to the team. Will be updating momentarily.

    Leave a comment:


  • ichliebekase
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Hai *waves*
    Frankie, just know that Divine Gods won't get far off the ground. Guru will eventually piss off everyone that he already has on the team and everyone will just quit and you'll be laughing :] he'll want to crawl back to FKO and I'll love it when you won't let him. Oh and also, Guru's girlfriend is an ugly, skanky grody emo hoe and I love you you're a cutie pie.
    On to other business, I'd love to join FKO boo. Yes, I'm Team Blue but I'd love to be on both :] and I'd love a siggy or banner made? Will pay credits to the maker!

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    No not at you vanilla, just in general.

    Leave a comment:

Working...