FireKai Original Reborn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AngelicRogue
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by fullmetal_alchemist027
    Currently in the proccess of doing so...but only because this is a tourny song D: This is NOT fun listening to Xmas music in july over and over and over...
    I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN OMFG /headdesk

    *caps for emphasis*

    Leave a comment:


  • fullmetal_alchemist027
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by kmay
    play it till you get the AAA.
    Currently in the proccess of doing so...but only because this is a tourny song D: This is NOT fun listening to Xmas music in july over and over and over...

    Leave a comment:


  • Gun92
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by kmay
    play it till you get the AAA.
    STFU!

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    play it till you get the AAA.

    Leave a comment:


  • fullmetal_alchemist027
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I WOULD HAVE ****ING HAD IT, but i got a damn BF....im so angry. 3:20 of completely easy BS to have BF'd the song is the reason I only have like 13 AAA's D:

    (Division 1 btw)

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I suck for beating everyone in the tourney to a AAA on their song >:[

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    so guys, kmay sucks for beating me to the AAA

    Leave a comment:


  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Bolth mannn
    I would like to ask permission for me to join divine gods unofficial tournament, i am in no way allying with them, i just want the chance to win some credits. i only have 2.5k atm lol
    yeah its fine

    Leave a comment:


  • AngelicRogue
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Woooooww.. I missed some serious craziness past couple of days O__o; I'm glad everything is sorted now. Good to see Krunky putting his foot down again. Grats to all those who got promotions as well

    Leave a comment:


  • Bolth mannn
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I would like to ask permission for me to join divine gods unofficial tournament, i am in no way allying with them, i just want the chance to win some credits. i only have 2.5k atm lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Mioku
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Sign me up. =)

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Guys just posting here to say that I am leaving FKO for reasons that will remain hidden. I had a somewhat of a good time here and I want to thank everyone for there kindness, but Zero must be on his way. Plus your team has enough good players I would like to face FKO more than I would like to be apart of it. I am always looking for a good challenge. Thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • PuRoDoMiNiCaNo
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    in

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Azafreak
    You can tell me even if it does not apply to me...
    im not allowed to disclose this information at this time

    Leave a comment:


  • ichliebekase
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Someone should make me a fancy siggy? PRETTY PLEASE!

    Leave a comment:

Working...