FireKai Original Reborn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    also just realized its my first vc AAA rofl

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    What is this!! Everyone can aaa that song!! I swear. Its not even fair.

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    sup kmay lolololol second try 8)

    Leave a comment:


  • AngelicRogue
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Seefu Sefirosu
    Angelic, I'll give you the fight of your life, mate.

    I'm in D1 too, thanks for forgetting me, Metal :P
    Imma die ;-;




    xD Best of luck Seefu ^^ Let's get Team FKO to win one way or another

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    because halo is our leader... idk. halo is just all around awesome. you are barely known here.

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Why not first, I am just as good as Halo

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by ~Zero~
    No one wants me to win on this team, i feel so unloved
    I want you to come in second.

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    No one wants me to win on this team, i feel so unloved

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    i have the speed its the second part of the stream that gets me because i have no clue whats going on

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    i think i have one miss on that song... its not that hard once you get the speed part down XD

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    im getting closer to the fc ;_;



    once i figure out what the **** is going on in the second half of the stream i should be good

    Leave a comment:


  • Seefu Sefirosu
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Angelic, I'll give you the fight of your life, mate.

    I'm in D1 too, thanks for forgetting me, Metal :P

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    As much as you guys want me to win D5, I've already resigned that thought through my head--I've got EAG and Leonid both there to stop me.

    I will push pretty damn far this time without Shash being there though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by alloyus
    Finally, someone who thinks I may be able to finish in the top 8 Thanks Vanilla
    Actually, that was who I WANT to win. But I DEFINITELY think you can finish top 8.

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    wtf Just502 is really good. I think he might win D3...

    Leave a comment:

Working...