FireKai Original Reborn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Yes cedo. and pr0 can u plz let us know ur main acct.?

    Leave a comment:


  • cedolad
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Just to clarify, TB members CAN play in FKO events right?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pr0
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    lmao bobeck? whatttt im pretty sure i want reall players on this team X.X

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by kostkaskater
    I'm out. It's not like I was ever on this team anyways YOU GOT MY NAME WRONG! -_-
    I'd be happy to fix that. =.=;

    Originally posted by bobeck2
    hey, sorry, i want out thanx.
    >_>

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    GG_Guru, do not post in this thread again. Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pr0
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by kostkaskater
    I'm out. It's not like I was ever on this team anyways YOU GOT MY NAME WRONG! -_-
    I apologize for that. Sure I've only been on the team for a couple hours, if even, but some apology is better than none at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • kostkaskater
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I'm out. It's not like I was ever on this team anyways YOU GOT MY NAME WRONG! -_-

    Leave a comment:


  • bobeck2
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    hey, sorry, i want out thanx.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pr0
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    As soon as another tournament comes along I'll jump on the bandwagon. =D

    Leave a comment:


  • KotHN
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Pr0
    Dang three tournaments already. I better jump into the next one that pops up.
    You should They're fun

    Also, let GG_Guru view the thread if he wants. It's not difficult to ignore him...

    Leave a comment:


  • Pr0
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Vanilla Mnm
    Do you mind putting me in Advanced?
    I like your willingness to push yourself Vanilla. =D

    Leave a comment:


  • dragonmegaXX
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Wow, I just finished reading the whole OP.
    Its a whole lot bigger than at first.
    O.O...

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Do you mind putting me in Advanced?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pr0
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Dang three tournaments already. I better jump into the next one that pops up.

    Leave a comment:

Working...