FireKai Original Reborn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Okay TKJ. Also, I don't think who_cares is being sarcastic lol

    Leave a comment:


  • 8 Hour Whore
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    brooks get on xbox live so we can talk
    Also, you'll have a request so just add it and it's me

    Leave a comment:


  • KotHN
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by who_cares973
    No sarcasm in my post lol
    lmfao, now I hear sarcasm in thatXD
    oh well, I'm gonna go ahead and take that as a compliment anywaysXD

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    No sarcasm in my post lol

    Leave a comment:


  • KotHN
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by who_cares973
    You guys arent dum I support this ideas
    Thank you, I think:P
    I can't hear sarcasm over the internet -_-

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    You guys arent dum I support this idea
    Last edited by who_cares973; 07-13-2009, 11:48 AM. Reason: ****

    Leave a comment:


  • fullmetal_alchemist027
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by GG_Guru
    Your fingers are probably tense from playing FFR. They need rest because you're building muscle. If you feel funny while playing that means their adjusting to the movements/patterns so it will feel a little weird. No worries, this happens to me all the time. Sometimes you need to take breaks between FFR, overstressing it may cause damage to your hands or even worse..carpal tunnel. I hope this helped.

    Oh god O___O okay..off to play some MMOs i guess to stop playing FFR a bit

    Leave a comment:


  • pmonibuv1
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Leave a comment:


  • KotHN
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by pmonibuv1
    and i will be there to offer some help here and there.
    Much appreciated

    Leave a comment:


  • pmonibuv1
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    and i will be there to offer some help here and there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Okay. So I'll just wait for it to be decided on & if it is, we'll make an account & get to work on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • KotHN
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Vanilla Mnm
    Help would be nice. We could make a special account for FKO 1v1's. Or I could just make the whole thread & you guys can help me decide on what to fix & what not to fix. I'm on every day.
    Not entirely sure we'd need another account to set it up, but if you want to make one so that we can both update the OP, then that's fine by me as well.

    Assuming it's fine by the leaders, and we're in charge of it.

    Leave a comment:


  • 8 Hour Whore
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    1v1!
    I call Metal first PCS right now!
    btw I'm going to be getting a mic soon so I'll be posting vids of me playing.. I have a video of me failing on Molto after I just woke up and all with no sound =[[

    It's total fail
    +1 support on 1v1

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by KotHN
    I'd help, if you needed any. I'm just dying for some competition. Also, whoever issues the challenge, has the right to choose the song. If the challenger decides, they can talk and choose one they both like. Or they can leave it up to chance, whatever.
    Help would be nice. We could make a special account for FKO 1v1's. Or I could just make the whole thread & you guys can help me decide on what to fix & what not to fix. I'm on every day.

    Leave a comment:


  • GG_Guru
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by pmonibuv1
    so vanilla, your plan is to have 1vs1's with random people paired up? like a beginner facing a guru could happen? lol that sounds funny but fun.
    In the event we do have 1 on 1 faceoffs the chances that a beginner would be paired up against a guru would be slim to none.

    Don't be silly now...

    Leave a comment:

Working...