TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #406
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    Originally posted by hoochan
    dammit sorry, atz but we need to move things along and hope we get some sort of miracle

    i really hate you trav you screw me over every single ****ing game
    Better luck next time =]

    P.S. Insta ^^

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #407
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      jungmour2009 (2:55:49 PM): yo
      twgXrzr (3:05:10 PM): Sup?
      jungmour2009 (3:05:22 PM): nm
      jungmour2009 (3:05:22 PM): you?
      twgXrzr (3:08:08 PM): Working on the Guide
      twgXrzr (3:21:52 PM): So, what're you going to do?
      jungmour2009 (3:25:20 PM): ?
      twgXrzr (3:26:04 PM): If you get seered.
      jungmour2009 (3:26:30 PM): lol why would I answer that question?
      twgXrzr (3:28:25 PM): Ah, so you have something to hide. Perhaps... that you might be seered red?
      jungmour2009 (3:28:52 PM): no, but I can tell you this much. I'm not a regular human
      jungmour2009 (3:28:59 PM): which obviously no one is
      jungmour2009 (3:29:08 PM): so obviously I have something to hide
      jungmour2009 (3:29:10 PM): as do you
      twgXrzr (3:33:12 PM): Of course, we all do. I would like to make a proposal now.
      jungmour2009 (3:33:32 PM): sure
      jungmour2009 (3:35:05 PM): ....
      twgXrzr (3:36:32 PM): Now, apparently everyone knows heavy is calling the shots for me. So, I suggest you and I give pieces of our roles, as a symbol of trust. Or information. Some form of olive branch that we can use to gain one anothers trust.
      jungmour2009 (3:37:08 PM): uhhh
      jungmour2009 (3:37:12 PM): why is heavy calling the shots for you?
      twgXrzr (3:38:07 PM): Is this the first step?
      jungmour2009 (3:38:21 PM): uhhh
      jungmour2009 (3:38:22 PM): sure
      twgXrzr (3:40:09 PM): Because I was not worried about my role at first, so I told a few people. But she, being allied with the person who's part of my goal, doesn't want me to. So, I'm listening to her, and she's a veteran player.
      jungmour2009 (3:40:28 PM): okay
      jungmour2009 (3:40:31 PM): here's my bit of information
      jungmour2009 (3:40:40 PM): I belong to a faction of which I don't know the other members of the faction. My particular role is to disrupt the vigi's of other players.
      jungmour2009 (3:41:01 PM): for example, if I was an illuminati member, I would know that I was one
      jungmour2009 (3:41:05 PM): but I wouldn't know who else was
      twgXrzr (3:43:49 PM): Is it a group not yet heard of?

      My more information: My role has no enemies, and no groups. Just an objective and a name. A misleading name.

      jungmour2009 (3:45:49 PM): I'm not sure, but I don't think it's a gropu that's been mentioned in the thread yet
      jungmour2009 (3:46:00 PM): so your group is just out there ... for what purpose?
      jungmour2009 (3:46:08 PM): as in, what's your objective?
      twgXrzr (4:00:04 PM): There is one group I've heard of. That hasn't been mentioned. I have a question, in your group, has it been mentioned outside of the thread?
      jungmour2009 (4:00:28 PM): yes, but I haven't heard anyone mention it except to me
      jungmour2009 (4:00:31 PM): in any case
      jungmour2009 (4:00:32 PM): I'm dead tonight
      twgXrzr (4:01:31 PM): Why?
      twgXrzr (4:09:59 PM): Hmmm... I want to save you.
      jungmour2009 (4:10:14 PM): lol you can't
      jungmour2009 (4:10:45 PM): you're not a guardian =P
      twgXrzr (4:12:25 PM): I know that... but I think you may be on the team I'm working with. Not my team, I have no team, except humans, but I've been unable to find anyone who's given me the information you have.
      jungmour2009 (4:12:48 PM): well my faction is aligned with the humans
      jungmour2009 (4:12:59 PM): and currently, we're ignoring our main objective and instead going straight for the wolves
      twgXrzr (4:14:11 PM): Which puts us as allies. What's your main goal?
      twgXrzr (4:20:43 PM): I can see you're not very keen on saying that.
      jungmour2009 (4:21:01 PM): to kill a certain faction
      jungmour2009 (4:21:10 PM): currently though
      jungmour2009 (4:21:17 PM): my faction and that current faction have a ceasefire going on
      jungmour2009 (4:21:21 PM): in order to kill the wolves
      twgXrzr (4:22:40 PM): Are you in one of the following: Innocent Flock, Vampires, Vampire Hunters?
      twgXrzr (4:23:03 PM): Or illuminati.
      twgXrzr (4:24:30 PM): There's one more I know.
      jungmour2009 (4:34:03 PM): vampire hunters doesn't exist
      twgXrzr (4:44:52 PM): I need you to PM the conversation we just had to me.
      jungmour2009 (4:51:15 PM): can I send it to you in .txt form?
      twgXrzr (4:52:11 PM): On AIM?
      jungmour2009 (4:52:28 PM): yeah
      twgXrzr (5:07:44 PM): No, I need it PMed because of the mobile IM.
      jungmour2009 (5:08:34 PM): it'll be in three parts then
      jungmour2009 (5:08:36 PM): too long for one
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I have this saved, I'd suggest anyone else who needs information try to obtain it. Here's everything I could find.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • LifeVirus7
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2004
        • 113

        #408
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        the master wolf reveals he's the master wolf... wow. did not see that happening

        atz

        Comment

        • hoochan
          woah shrooms
          • Nov 2005
          • 3838

          #409
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          He's already been insta'd.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #410
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            It's just for dramatic effect =p

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • aTzUeLo1191
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 594

              #411
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              =[).


              Originally posted by omgitznpv
              brb suicide
              JOIN TWG NAO!!!

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #412
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                It's kind of pathetic how easily the wolves confessed.

                hey i seered you red

                NO I'M A HUMAN I SWEAR

                but i seered you red

                DAMMIT YOU'RE TOO CLEVER FOR ME, I'M A WOLF, I ADMIT IT

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • hoochan
                  woah shrooms
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 3838

                  #413
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  he was tricked with the tainted seer

                  it wasnt like he did it just because

                  Comment

                  • travman301
                    #swagdog
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2641

                    #414
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    Man hoochan, I really like you as a person too. Every freaking TWG we are on opposite teams.

                    I really do feel bad though. And if it is any consolation, you only gave up one wolf other than yourself.

                    Also, I think we should be aware that there might be someone that is something like a SK.

                    So, the game might not be over when we lynch the remaining wolves.

                    Hooch don't hate me. ;_;

                    Comment

                    • aTzUeLo1191
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 594

                      #415
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      RBennie362 (9:33:51 PM): isnt azn the MW

                      lol! (for the record, I'm not asian lol)


                      Originally posted by omgitznpv
                      brb suicide
                      JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #416
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        Originally posted by Tokzic
                        DAMMIT YOU'RE TOO CLEVER FOR ME, I'M A WOLF, I ADMIT IT
                        o.O !!! lol

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                          nobody fiffers anymore.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2440

                          #417
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          It had come as a shock to everyone, but nothing out of the ordinary had really happened. Travman had executed his usual dirty tactics, and they had worked. He had forced a confession out of the traitors. None doubted him; the evidence was solid and the suspects had cross-confirmed themselves. Now they stood dejectedly amongst the surrounding group.

                          "Now, I think we all know how this happened," travman spoke to the group. "What I don't understand is why. Why would you turn against the people who were going to save the community you valued so much?"

                          "It isn't as simple as us just selling out." responded atzuelo. His head was hung in shame, and his tone repentant. Still travman pressed on.

                          "What? They promised you power? Safety? You took such offers? Doing the easy thing instead of the right--"

                          "They threatened our families, you dumb bastard!" hoochan shouted, rage boiling inside him. He hated travman. Now more than ever, he absolutely hated him. He was screwed over every TWG by travman, and now this was it. He had done it for real. His family would suffer and probably die. He would be sent back to that unbearable black oblivion. Everything he had done was now all for nothing, and it was all
                          his fault.

                          hoochan's outburst had silenced the group momentarily. "Well...I understand that you would be--"

                          "You understand nothing! You don't know them! You don't know what they can do!" hoochan was trembling, partly from his fear, and partly from rage. He barely kept himself from throwing himself at travman with all his might. Tears began to pool in his eyes.

                          "I may not know all that they can do," said travman, dejected. "But I know one thing that they can definitely do. This whole sick game was organized to entertain them, whatever monsters that are watching us. We all have our objectives to carry out. For us that are in this so-called Innocent Flock, we must find and eliminate those who betrayed us. We must carry out this goal, no matter the cost; otherwise we risk all of us dying." Everyone was reminded of the device each of them had within their bodies, a device that could explode and kill them at any second.

                          "The game was engineered for this purpose," rzr cut in, "to turn us against each other. This is why we cannot let them. They want to break our union; this is why we must stand by each other, no matter what happens."

                          "But what's going to happen?" Xception inquired.

                          The intercom gave its familiar crackle. "The game seems to be going well," the voice said. "Very well indeed. Hoochan and Atzuelo have been eliminated."

                          They went down without protest. The usual black-cloaked agents, with their impenetrable shields, came and took them away.

                          "Night is now begun," came the last words over the intercom, thought it seemed as though no one were listening.The end was in sight, but to no one did it seem a good end. However, they made a vow amongst themselves. Whatever these monsters did to the families of their comrades, they would do everything they could to do worse to them.

                          Rebellion was in the air.
                          ---------------------------------

                          Day 2 is over.
                          Atzuelo has been lynched.
                          hoochan has been killed.

                          It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end on Tuesday, May 20, 5:00 PM.

                          1. dorama (djdorama)
                          2. LifeVirus7 (psimasta666)
                          3. Xception704 (jungmour2007)
                          4. DrKirth (DrKirth)
                          5. Bynary Fission (Logant1993)
                          6. heavylee (heavyleah)
                          7. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkmanticoreX2)
                          8. argo15 (argo1516)
                          9. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                          10. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                          11. Temote (Sumote)
                          12. xplayfan (JONALEON1)
                          13. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
                          14. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                          15. Kekeb (Kek3b)
                          16. travman301 (RBennie362)
                          17. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                          18. GamerShadow (TwilightxShade)
                          19. Isosceles (dwaynejr1127)
                          20. Tokzic (InfernoBlueFlame)
                          21. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                          22. rzr (twgXrzr)
                          23. hoochan (twghoochan)
                          24. freakysnots (freakysnots)
                          Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 05-19-2008, 04:39 PM.
                          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #418
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            givin' 50k credits to whom ever that revives pnt <3

                            Comment

                            • travman301
                              #swagdog
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 2641

                              #419
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              Ummm, rzr. Why is xception still alive????

                              Comment

                              • heavylee
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 961

                                #420
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                I was told to post this:

                                "THIS IS THE ILLUMINATI. IF ANY MORE MEMBERS ARE OUT THERE, COME TO HEAVY. ONE MEMBER IS DEAD, AFTER HOOCHAN'S VIGI, I HAVE ONE VIGI REMAINING. IF THERE ARE MORE VAMPIRES OUT THERE, I MAY NEED YOU."

                                Comment

                                Working...